News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone go to the International Auto Show in Detroit this weekend?

Started by Ghoste, January 20, 2013, 11:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I haven't gone in several years myself.  The last couple of times it seemed like there was a lot less of the concept cars and glamor and more just a lineup of production cars.  I can go to a dealership and get a brochure and see every color you buy a Focus in if that is all I want.
Has it gotten better lately?

JB400

Never been unfortunately.  I do keep track in the Motor Trend and other car magazines though.  This year, I monitored it on the net.  I haven't seen anything yet that I couldn't live without.  The Corvette was a bummer.  Hope the '15 Mustang next year is more promising.  I do hope Dodge reveals the '14 Challenger (or replacement) at the LA Auto Show this year.

Aero426

Ghoste

Really?  I know its back in the US but I'm a little surprised the guy would truck it up to Detroit for that.  Not shocked and stunned, just mildly surprised is all.  Thats cool though.

Dino

Nope, it's only a 45 minute drive for me but it's too crowded, parking is nuts, I lose interest long before I get the car keys out.   :icon_smile_big:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

RIDELIKEHELL

I haven't gone for 5 years either as its packed, not many concepts like you said and people are rude. We did an overnight and a wings games well but we aren't into it anymore
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?