News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4 Door Plymouth Barracuda

Started by Lizey, January 19, 2013, 12:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ECS

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on March 17, 2014, 09:13:00 PM
Car guys are car guys......they talk.......and no one from Chrysler remembers it. :rotz:

Roger Johnson remembers it!  How would you know that "no one" else remembers it?  Have you talked to every Employee from Chrysler that worked there during 1969?  Both of the Chrysler Executives that I showed the Barracuda SX had never seen or remembered that car.  Since when has someone's knowledge (or lack of) become certified proof for something not existing?  What you fail to remember is that MANY of these cars were not meant to be public knowledge our even made known to individuals that worked within the Design Studios.  Do you think that you know EVERY single Concept/prototype that was EVER made by Chrysler?  If not, does that mean that the Concept Cars you don't know about never existed?
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

dyslexic teddybear

Interesting.....I've known about the SX for quite some time and I never worked at Chrysler.

So.....by your words[above] I know more then the 2 Chrysler executives you showed it to? :scratchchin:

Perhaps I should have applied for a job there.....seems by your words/thought process, [since I knew more then 2 that worked there] I was qualified. I'm flattered you think highly of me. :yesnod:

I well know many, perhaps most, of the projects done there were not open for the public. According to a previous post in this thread, they were not open to the [who later in life became respected] mailroom guy either.

As to your last points......No, I do not. And no, again.

What you seem to fail to admit.......such absence of knowledge of their existence.....does NOT prove they did in fact, exist.

Eagerly, patiently awaiting documented proof to settle this matter, instead of relying on the [before he became respectable] memory of a mailroom guy.

As always, interesting debating with you. Enjoy your cruise.

AKcharger

Quote from: resq302 on March 17, 2014, 11:39:56 AM

People were bashing HLPAG and the old site T-shirt person because of dishonest activity.  They were not bashing the design of a t shirt or the design of a General Lee but the underlying activity.  I hardly see where there any entertainment with comparing this thread with threads about people essentially stealing money from others.

...  But I don't see the comparison with this and the other threads.

Well I think we can see your problem right there. If you look at the crux of your point it's mutually exclusive to the facts presented here and in the other threads. If you consider for a moment that the people involved we all members of the forum you can discern one thing that unites all of us together in a hobby of deep passion though fraught with the possibility of misunderstanding. Its that misunderstanding that different mammals had there shot but were selected for extinction, unlike the condor who margarine hat run fast gnarly whip face man.

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: AKcharger on March 17, 2014, 11:21:28 PM
Quote from: resq302 on March 17, 2014, 11:39:56 AM

People were bashing HLPAG and the old site T-shirt person because of dishonest activity.  They were not bashing the design of a t shirt or the design of a General Lee but the underlying activity.  I hardly see where there any entertainment with comparing this thread with threads about people essentially stealing money from others.

...  But I don't see the comparison with this and the other threads.

Well I think we can see your problem right there. If you look at the crux of your point it's mutually exclusive to the facts presented here and in the other threads. If you consider for a moment that the people involved we all members of the forum you can discern one thing that unites all of us together in a hobby of deep passion though fraught with the possibility of misunderstanding. Its that misunderstanding that different mammals had there shot but were selected for extinction, unlike the condor who margarine hat run fast gnarly whip face man.

When you put it that way.....this whole thread makes perfect sense. :2thumbs:

ECS

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on March 17, 2014, 11:05:15 PM
So.....by your words[above] I know more then the 2 Chrysler executives you showed it to? :scratchchin:

Perhaps I should have applied for a job there.....seems by your words/thought process, [since I knew more then 2 that worked there] I was qualified. I'm flattered you think highly of me. :yesnod:

There you go again twisting things to accommodate your skewed agenda.  I don't recall saying their qualifications had anything to do with knowing about Concept cars.  You fabricate an imaginary observation and then follow it with an imaginary conclusion.  :lol:  It's also interesting to hear that you know so much about the credibility of Roger Johnson throughout his life.  Where exactly did you know he was not respectable when he saw the 4 Door Concept but then became respectable sometime after?  It's not much of a debate when you concoct the questions and answer them with hypotheticals that expose your limited knowledge on the topic.  :lol:

ECS

Quote from: AKcharger on March 17, 2014, 11:21:28 PM
If you look at the crux of your point.....

Imitation is the finest form of flattery!  :2thumbs:

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: ECS on March 18, 2014, 12:20:38 AM
Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on March 17, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

It's also interesting to hear that you know so much about the credibility of Roger Johnson throughout his life.  Where exactly did you know he was not respectable when he saw the 4 Door Concept but then became respectable sometime after?

Interesting you picked up on that......finally.

You are the one that mentioned he became a respected automotive writer, after working at Chrysler in the mailroom. All I did was say the same thing......and you twisted my meaning around. My phrasing "he became respectable" in no way mentions he was NOT respectable when he worked at Chrysler. Just as showing the SX as a concept car, in no way shows Chrysler made or had made.....any other concept car. Such as a 4 dr E-body.

One might conclude that is your style of debate. Twisting words. Unfortunate. :rotz:

No offence to Roger, I have no idea what he saw. Or if he accurately remembers it.

Eagerly and patiently waiting for your promised documented proof. Be nice for Roger not put in the middle of this.

Enjoy your cruise.

Steve P.

I agree with BOB. Maybe a page and a half of interesting comment. Then it seems to become an (I KNOW MORE THAN YOU) debate.

I have the answer for everyone. NO ONE WINS THIS ARGUMENT!!!!

I'd have let this go forever if it actually had information without drilling on each other.

Having opinions is one thing but their were many shitty things said and done here. Please show some respect.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida