News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4 Door Plymouth Barracuda

Started by Lizey, January 19, 2013, 12:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: JB400 on March 10, 2014, 11:08:06 PM
:shortbus:

Whose coming aboard? :rofl:

I'm trying to figure out if a certain person.....was the first one on......or he just couldn't find it and missed it entirely.

AKcharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 10, 2014, 11:06:11 PM
It's better than waiting for the concept "Barracuda School Bus" rendering to show up...  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Seriously...Someone here HAS to photoshop that!!!!

ECS

Quote from: resq302 on March 10, 2014, 04:26:08 PM
So what of the Dodge Tomahawk then?

Hey Brian!  Is the Motorcycle in the beginning of this video one of those Tomahawks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

JB400

Quote from: ECS on March 10, 2014, 11:31:44 PM
Quote from: resq302 on March 10, 2014, 04:26:08 PM
So what of the Dodge Tomahawk then?

Hey Brian!  Is the Motorcycle in the beginning of this video one of those Tomahawks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8
Does it look like that bike has a Viper V10 in it?

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: AKcharger on March 10, 2014, 11:31:23 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on March 10, 2014, 11:06:11 PM
It's better than waiting for the concept "Barracuda School Bus" rendering to show up...  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Seriously...Someone here HAS to photoshop that!!!!

:iagree:

If it comes out good......maybe we can get it poster size?

ECS

Quote from: JB400 on March 10, 2014, 11:34:20 PM
Does it look like that bike has a Viper V10 in it?

I don't know?  I only took a quick passing glance at it.  Maybe you can tell me?!  If you can tell me what it looks like, I require that your observation be accompanied by an affidavit or certified document of proof.  Otherwise your words will only provide a reserved seat on the bus your friends keep talking about!  

JB400

Mind if I show instead of tell?  How about an ad? :popcrn:  

JB400

DonC1

Neat project - the 4 door...and nice English wheeling work.

Will we see a shaker on it and rear window louvers..., gills etc? :2thumbs:

ECS

Quote from: JB400 on March 10, 2014, 11:51:57 PM
Mind if I show instead of tell?  How about an ad? :popcrn:  

That don't prove nothing!  ANYONE could have added those words or falsified that Advertisement.  Fraud!  Fantasy!  My Dad worked in a Roll Mill just like the one in that picture and he NEVER saw that motorcycle sitting around.  

dyslexic teddybear

Ah....there's the problem.....if he had worked in the mail room......

ECS

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on March 11, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

I can see your point.  A "mail room" employee could never be trusted with their observations of anything.  Come to think of it, they might not even be real people!  Never the less, you shouldn't trust a thing they say.  There is something about those mail room folks that you just can't trust.  Once they start working in the that weird old mail room they loose their ability to notice their surroundings or the ability to comprehend anything.  It's like the Twilight Zone or the Bermuda Triangle!  Their only hope is to get away from that insignificant mail room and attend therapy so they can learn how to tell the truth again.

ECS

Quote from: JB400 on March 10, 2014, 11:53:28 PM
Here's another one

Anyone can tell that picture is a fake.  Look at how clear the Rider is but the Motorcycle is blurry.  Why don't you come back here when you get some real proof instead of trying to "BS" everyone with a fake picture.  You have NOTHING.....no proof whatsoever.

ECS

Quote from: JB400 on March 11, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

What's the matter?  Don't you guys enjoy seeing your reflection in the mirror?  :shruggy:

JB400

Quote from: ECS on March 11, 2014, 12:27:13 AM
Quote from: JB400 on March 11, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

What's the matter?  Don't you guys enjoy seeing your reflection in the mirror?  :shruggy:
Much better than looking into a framed picture.

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: ECS on March 11, 2014, 12:14:50 AM
Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on March 11, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

I can see your point.  A "mail room" employee could never be trusted with their observations of anything.  Come to think of it, they might not even be real people!  Never the less, you shouldn't trust a thing they say.  There is something about those mail room folks that you just can't trust.  Once they start working in the that weird old mail room they loose their ability to notice their surroundings or the ability to comprehend anything.  It's like the Twilight Zone or the Bermuda Triangle!  Their only hope is to get away from that insignificant mail room and attend therapy so they can learn how to tell the truth again.

Gratified you got my point. Wouldn't want to waste your valuable time if you didn't get the point. :angel:

I think your a bit harsh on the "mail room" employee there......I sense some negativity.....or perhaps a subconscious fear is driving your feelings.....

Of course, from your previous posts.....if the "mail room" employee goes on to a career as an automotive journalist, then he becomes trustworthy......with a perfect memory......

ECS

Quote from: JB400 on March 11, 2014, 12:30:55 AM
Much better than looking into a framed picture.

You sound like a person with first hand experience so I'll take your word for it..........even without a picture to prove it!

ECS

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on March 11, 2014, 12:33:06 AM
I think your a bit harsh on the "mail room" employee there......I sense some negativity.....

No......not too harsh at all.  I've had 9 pages of "kind treatment" from you guys to know the difference!

JB400

Got anymore progress pix or other project pix?  The Challenger looked pretty  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

ECS

Quote from: JB400 on March 11, 2014, 12:39:38 AM
Got anymore progress pix or other project pix?  The Challenger looked pretty  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Lots of them actually!  It would be nice to share them without people responding as if I kidnapped their Kids.  :lol:  And thank you for the Challenger compliment.  :2thumbs: 

Budnicks

Quote from: Aero426 on March 07, 2014, 09:17:34 PM
Not sure why there is all the static about the project.   If you don't like it, don't look.    If you don't believe it existed, fine.  

The car is going to be done whether folks like it or not.     Even craptastic projects by board members usually get cheerleader like responses here.     Even if you don't like it, Dave's project will be of first rate quality.    
Finally some civility, on page 3, kind of harsh by both sides, I must say, "I have know idea what's fact or not" & don't really care either way, but it's being built very well, I've seen it over on FBBO, got a little better reception... Even if it's not my cup of tea either, but he's doing a great job, anyway I will wish him luck...  :2thumbs: one mans dream, is another mans nightmare, I guess... good luck with the project ECS
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: ECS on March 10, 2014, 09:48:19 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on March 10, 2014, 09:00:34 PM
No denying there's some  outstanding craftsmanship going into that project! .......OK, now back to the fights...

No more need to fight!  We are building it and there is no turning back now!  I know that the Concept 4 Door Barracuda has looked very rough in the pictures I have posted to this point.  The first picture below shows the starting point of the Challenger that we restored in 2007.  The photos that follow show how the car turned out.  I guarantee that Steve and I will have this Concept 4 Door looking like a new car that was built on a Chrysler Assembly Line.  Stay tuned!  :2thumbs:

BEFORE

AFTER

Nice Challenger  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

Gee what a shock another train wreck of a thread with ECS involved   :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Quote from: ECS on March 11, 2014, 12:20:46 AM

Anyone can tell that picture is a fake.  Look at how clear the Rider is but the Motorcycle is blurry.  Why don't you come back here when you get some real proof instead of trying to "BS" everyone with a fake picture.  You have NOTHING.....no proof whatsoever.

Quote from: ECS on March 10, 2014, 11:44:18 PM

I require that your observation be accompanied by an affidavit or certified document of proof.  Otherwise your words will only provide a reserved seat on the bus your friends keep talking about!  

:popcrn: