News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

seat tracks

Started by C928BRAN, January 18, 2013, 01:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C928BRAN

does anyone know if there is supposed to be carpet, on the door side of the seat tracks on bucket seats, on a 69 charger?

thanks.

Dino

Quote from: C928BRAN on January 18, 2013, 01:49:47 PM
does anyone know if there is supposed to be carpet, on the door side of the seat tracks on bucket seats, on a 69 charger?

thanks.

You mean covering the tracks?  No there is not.  Seats are bolted on top of the carpet and the tracks are uncovered.  Easy fix if you want to remedy that though.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

C928BRAN

thanks, wonder if they would look good with carpet on em? :scratchchin:

Dino

Quote from: C928BRAN on January 18, 2013, 04:22:14 PM
thanks, wonder if they would look good with carpet on em? :scratchchin:

I think they may look better if they are nicely painted but it doesn't hurt to try.  Some cars have carpet that extends up the tracks with a slit in the top, but it's an invitation for dirt to get in there and make the seat not slide too well.  If done right, carpet on te side of the track should look pretty good though.  I'd simply glue on some strips so not to hinder the mechanism.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

C928BRAN

Might take a piece, and hold it up there, to see what it looks like?