News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I read the legal limit in Conneticut is 10 round mags? true?

Started by skip68, January 16, 2013, 09:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read the legal limit is 10 round magazines.  If true then this shows the bans don't work again.   This is why I think the president is going to make it federal law so that you can't just buy them in another state.    Unfortunately this will not prevent the criminals from getting them.   Honestly, it won't stop lots of law abiding citizens either.   We'll see in a few hours.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Indygenerallee

Yep, I don't know if I will watch the conference as I have heard "O" is going to use children as a focal point while he speaks. Same shit Hitler pulled.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

skip68

Yes, I don't like the fact that he's having kids there.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mrsskip68

jar1292

Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

mrsskip68

lisiecki1

Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

jar1292

my light bulb turned on right after I mashed send and I went to CNN. Was it just me or was that so one sided and persuasive? all I could think about was how Joe could keep such a strait face standing there.
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

oldgold69

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

oldgold69

true          do you think we can get this one locked too  whats the record for one day

chargerboy69

Quote from: oldgold69 on January 16, 2013, 08:11:14 PM
true          do you think we can get this one locked too  whats the record for one day

I just noticed they were all locked.  They stayed civil and I did not see anyone bashing each other.  I am just glad them left them open as long as they did to let us vent.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

ACUDANUT

ACUDANUT

In New Yuck, they have a limit on 7 rounds.  I guess you can't own a 1941 to 1955 M1 Garand. They hold 8 rounds.

Steve P.

Can we stop with the guns and politics now?? Every time guns are brought up, politics and hell between friends comes right in behind it.. Please ,not here.  :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida