News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

655" wedge?

Started by Wicked72, January 13, 2013, 06:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked72

has anyone seen one of these? indy has a storker kit for 655ci!! would love to see one in action.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Cooter

Specifications

4.563" Bore , 5.00" Stroke, Race Gas ,Dyno Tested & Tuned, Indy Maxx Alum. Block Raised Cam, Wiseco 16to1 Pistons Tool Steel Pins, Indy Tunnel Ram Full Port & Polish, MSD Distributor and Plug Wires, 4.840 Bore Centers, Indy 600-13X CNC 460 Heads , Indy Wide Pan Oiling System, Jesel Rockers 1.8 X 1.7, Callies Crank (5.000"X2.200"), 2.45X1.81 Titanium Valves, 65cc, 2 -1195 King Demon TR Carbs, 485 Lbs. Complete, GRP Alum Rods (6.950"X2.200"), 55mm Roller Cam/Offset Lifters(Cust), BG Fuel Lines & Regulator, ATI Balance
Upgrade to Crank Trigger Complete and Mounted
Upgrade to Indy Dry Sump Oiling System Stage 1 #363 (Includes: Pump, Pan, Pan Fittings, Adaptor Plate, and Scavenge Lines from Pan to Pump)
Upgrade to Belt Driven Distributor 
NOS Upgrade Available 

1210HP @ 7400 RPM
1000 Torque @ 5800 RPM

Hmmm, Sounds like some serious money.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Wicked72

Big bucks for sure! Ive been searching to find a vid of one of these and no luck. to bad for the massive comp of 16 to 1 would he one hell of a street engine if they make that lower  :scratchchin:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Cooter

12:0:1 BBC @ 632 C.I. =850 HP for WAYYY LESS...Damn shame.

Mopar folks are destined to take it up the old wazzoo.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Challenger340

Forget the 16:1 C.R being way too high for the Street......on that geometry, I highly suspect the break point on the Piston is too high for Street longevity as well.
Only wimps wear Bowties !