News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas / Holidays for your Charger?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, December 25, 2012, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: Patronus on December 25, 2012, 03:38:41 PM
Some of those sick new Fox shocks from Hotchkis!

That's what I got also, cant wait to get them on the Charger and try them out. 
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Mopar1979

Two full quarters, front and rear valance, complete trunk pan w/extensions, driver's door skin (AMD of course!)Just to name a few  :yesnod:Thanks wife :2thumbs:

Wicked72

Door hinge rebuild kit from the wife,also I got an insane deal on a ton of charger stuff the weekend before so ill call it an xmas present to myself. to much to list and enough to get my car rolling :2thumbs:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Ghoste

Charger_Dart

Got a nice stainless repo trunk lip trim from the wife. Sweet!
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

jar1292

I got myself a 2 post lift so I can actually work on the thing comfortably and new exhaust for my 300c 
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

VegasCharger

Front windshield moulding clip set, chrome headrest banding set and windshield wiper pivot gasket set.

RCKSTR

Quote from: jar1292 on December 28, 2012, 04:47:12 PM
I got myself a 2 post lift so I can actually work on the thing comfortably and new exhaust for my 300c 

NICE  :2thumbs:

RIDELIKEHELL

The wife secretly contacted my friend who did a photo shoot of my car when I got it home and had this framed....I wondered why he had excuses when I asked for the proofs  :lol:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Chatt69chgr

Some paint----see attached.  The body work is now done and the underneath and inside are painted with single stage.  Next step will be 2-stage on the outside and the fenders, doors, hood and trunk lid installed.  At this point, the car will come home to my garage for me to finish.

The70RT

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on January 10, 2013, 01:39:41 PM
Some paint----see attached.  The body work is now done and the underneath and inside are painted with single stage.  Next step will be 2-stage on the outside and the fenders, doors, hood and trunk lid installed.  At this point, the car will come home to my garage for me to finish.

Great :cheers:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71green go

Bought myself the Louvers for the rear window of my Charger.....And the Paint for My Dune Buggy that will be color matched to my charger along with hood graphics lol

Bob T

I just keep getting lots of gas for it  :lol: .Put another $115 in last night and did 100 miles , put in $880 & 1220 miles since 29 December  :vert:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

lexxman

My wife wasn't sure so she gave my money to get some part to rebuild my engine. :2thumbs:
That works for me.And the kids gave my some new tools.

The70RT

Quote from: Bob T on January 11, 2013, 02:07:02 PM
I just keep getting lots of gas for it  :lol: .Put another $115 in last night and did 100 miles , put in $880 & 1220 miles since 29 December  :vert:

Damn Bob, that's a great way to do a Christmas vacation  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71 SE3834V

New chrome lug nuts to go w/my freshly painted Rallyes to go on in the spring.
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V

billfury

I got a NOS left side fender for my 72 charger from Christmas money :icon_smile_big:

projectanimal

New sign for Garage... not sure if we'll hang on outside of door or above work bench (which is in front of the Charger)   :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: 
was cleaning the seats and thought this would be a funny picture too....
northwest CT

UH60L

Sadly, I got nothing charger related for christmas.  (to be honest, with our money situation, we just bought food and a couple gifts for the kids this year)

It's hard to stay positive about the charger when I know I won't be able to afford to do anything to it for probably several years.  I wish I had a safer place to store it.  As it is I pull my daily driver in roughly 8 inches to the left of it every night and expose the car to any bad weather/wind when the now borken garage door is open.

71charger_fan

I bought another set of R/T taillights to get past problems with the set for which I'd already paid way too much and finally got them installed.