News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

God Bless Texas

Started by ACUDANUT, January 15, 2013, 04:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jar1292

fight government with government. Turn them selves on each other and let the people decide who to back up. Interesting way to separate the country we wont have a North vs South fight like before. We will have a North vs East vs South vs West. Or maybe Blue vs Red. Ourselves will be our own destruction, sad thing is that the rest of the world will all perish because we will be to busy with ourselves there will be no more foreign aid going out to less fortunate countries because we will be in turmoil here with ourselves. Not to mention all the other wars that will take place because we are to busy with ourselves to stick our nose in there business, and that we pulled all the ports and active bases through out the world to come home and take care of one mans dream. I bet the ones that are opposing America are all sitting around wringing there hands together telling each other "Watch this, Watch this, all our planning together could not have fallen them, yet with one "vote" they done it to themselves"

When was it that the president said he will have all the troops home if voted in, was it 2013-14? He may be right but I don't think any one thought that he meant EVERY single person.

not to make this political. I'm just bored at work and my mind was running wild. Makes me remember when I was a little kid playing cowboys and Indians. I'm there playing attack on the Lincoln Log house I made when all of a sudden my big brother comes swinging over the fort (that is impenetrable by the Indians) with his G.I. Joe Cobra helicopter and with one pass drops a bomb, squarely nailing it head on but before the Indians could move in, my other brother is coming in strong with the battery operated tank leveling the house. I'm there left staring at the peaces wanting to go to mom but then I would look a lot like the demolished house after...

I do like the article though it was a good read thank you.
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

Tilar

Wyoming already did this last week. I imagine there will be more to follow suit.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JB400

I'm kinda wondering how all of this is going to work out.  States defying Feds.  First Obamacare, now this.

cdr

YA FOR ANY STATE that does this ,if i had a gun they would have to pry it from my dead hands.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr