News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please open this post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mopar_man, January 15, 2013, 03:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_man

Take time a sit down with your teen children especially if they have a driver's lic. and make it mandatory for them to watch it .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150090284287761&set=vb.716992760&type=2&theater
:cheers:

oldcarnut

Thanks for the post  :cheers:.  I shared it with my family members and some friends.  Unfortunately I think most of them will be thinking like others that it won't happen to them  :'(.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Steve P.

I hope this spreads like wildfire. I cannot stand it when people around me on the road are talking and texting on their phones. I have been run off the road a few times due to people on the cell phones and not putting their attention where it belongs..

Thank you for sharing.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ram07

Passed it along...especially to my daughter who is 17...cant function without her iphone, and drives!