News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cat question

Started by Ram07, January 21, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

first cat...meet Frank (Francis)

TruckDriver

Quote from: Dino on January 22, 2013, 12:33:09 PM
Quote from: polywideblock on January 22, 2013, 12:14:38 PM
Quote from: Tilar on January 22, 2013, 11:46:48 AM
Quote from: nvrbdn on January 21, 2013, 02:16:36 PM
you just dont find male calico cats. the calico's are all female. that would be very rare.

:yesnod:

Mom has had cats as long as I can remember with lots of them being Calico, but I've never seen a male.
their deaf and get hit by cars :yesnod:

Contrary to some belief, domesticated cats should NOT go outside without a leash.  In that aspect you need to consider them the same as a dog.  It breaks my heart to see a kitty on the side of the road, could've been avoided.

I have two cats (always have more than one, they need buddy's as well) and they can roam wherever they want in the house.  We also have a wide porch door that is screened so they can enjoy the outside.  My cats were rescue's and they didn't have their front claws so they wouldn't last long out there.

Well said  :cheers: :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

you just dont find male calico cats. the calico's are all female. that would be very rare.

Mom has had cats as long as I can remember with lots of them being Calico, but I've never seen a male.

Contrary to some belief, domesticated cats should NOT go outside without a leash.  In that aspect you need to consider them the same as a dog.  It breaks my heart to see a kitty on the side of the road, could've been avoided.

I have two cats (always have more than one, they need buddy's as well) and they can roam wherever they want in the house.  We also have a wide porch door that is screened so they can enjoy the outside.  My cats were rescue's and they didn't have their front claws so they wouldn't last long out there.

Even the ones without front claws go outside when they want at my house, and don't let anyone pull your leg, a cat with no front claws can go right up a tree if he wants.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Dino

Quote from: Tilar on January 22, 2013, 03:44:36 PM

Even the ones without front claws go outside when they want at my house, and don't let anyone pull your leg, a cat with no front claws can go right up a tree if he wants.

They sure can but they are no match for what's in the Michigan woods.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ODZKing

[quote author=Dino link=topic=98453.msg1142599#msg1142599 date=1358875989

[/quote] :iagree: :iagree:

Tilar

Quote from: Dino on January 22, 2013, 04:04:09 PM
Quote from: Tilar on January 22, 2013, 03:44:36 PM

They sure can but they are no match for what's in the Michigan woods.

Well, we don't have bears in north central Ohio... Yet.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

Quote from: Bobs69 on January 22, 2013, 02:02:25 PM
I was told that males are very rare.  And have attitudes.

Yes and yes. :yesnod:

twodko

Frank is just too cool for school!

Always remember and never forget:

Dogs have owners.......cats have staff.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

polywideblock

Quote from: twodko on January 23, 2013, 11:26:36 PM
Frank is just too cool for school!

Always remember and never forget:

Dogs have owners.......cats have staff.
:2thumbs: and when they bring you dead things it isn't for praise ,it's a warning

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

J.Bond

Four Calico's here, one of which is a Tortoise Calico,

Not only are male Calico's rare , worth some money apparently.

Our exteamly wealthy, vetranarian, (wonder why!!!!) has been looking for one for years,

Do you really want a cat????

Ram07

So, if its a male cat...what kind of box is safe for shipping.... :icon_smile_big:

J.Bond

One with a non return address  :nana:

Musicman

Be careful what you say 007... They're really quite clever, and they can probably hear you... If your not careful, you may find yourself waking up in a cat box one morning, with no return address.  :lol:

J.Bond

Mike;
And where do you think I learned that trick!!!!
Took me three 3 weeks to get home last time.

Musicman