News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Dash Pad

Started by mikeydf14, February 28, 2013, 08:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeydf14

Would any one out there have pics of a 69 dash pad?  I need to see the top (looking down), side (at the A pillar) and heater control area of one.  Thanks   :icon_smile_question:

70 sublime

last try
It took me 5 trys to get this to post with pictures
Some picturs of my 69 with some of the dash parts just sitting together before everything gets cleaned up
Hope you can see what you are looking for
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

mikeydf14

Yes thank you very much. I saw what I needed to know.  I was offered a dash pad from a 69 for my 68 and I wasn't sure of the cosmetic differences.  Now I see that my 68 comes to a point right at the heater controls where as the 69 is more of a slight curve on the same edge.  After 40 years of driving Chargers that's one of the small things I never noticed.   :eek2:  Thanks again Mike

mikeydf14

PS.  Yes it is difficult to post pics on here now and then. Resizing pics can be frustrating and renaming them for this site adds to the frustration.  So it has been a challenge for me also.   :brickwall: