News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Somebody PLEASE explain to me what's funny about the Big Bang Theory????????????

Started by skip68, January 13, 2013, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

I think the shinning might actually be a better move with the laugh track.

70moparman

Quote from: skip68 on January 15, 2013, 10:25:48 PM
Here is Big Bang minus laugh tracks.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs           

I will admit the part when he rubs her feet is kind of funny.

No.  It was all stupid.  Id rather sit threw an episode of Barney with my 2 year old than watch another minute...   :Twocents:

Lord Warlock

strangely, i saw the thread just as i was watching an episode of BBT. I don't watch many regular sitcom shows, but i do find the show enjoyable with occasional laughs.  Not as good as Tim Allen was in the beginning, but good enough to watch with the family.  go geeks. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

mauve66

your killing me, or maybe its the altitude in pahrump that's getting to you...................

there is nothing funny about the shining with laugh tracks, not a funny scene to begin with
and you like SNL?????? nothing but stupid humor.............

what makes BBT good to me is that you can see the next one coming , its like a freight train and there's no way to stop it, i think if amy every gets laid (i thought she would when he had to put the menthol rub on her chest :rofl:) it will be the end of the show.)
when i lived in NY some of my friends that were jewish had moms just like her

if i want to watch something that i have to think about what is coming i'll pick a crime drama/mystery to get the bad guy early
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

Robert, what's your address?   Because I'm gonna come over and punch you in the throat.    :icon_smile_big:    SNL is live so it has to be funny or it will bomb.   I've seen a few times on SNL that a joke wasn't funny and you could tell the audience wasn't impressed.   I respect your point Robbie.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

70moparman

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

70moparman

We lost all the good SNL actors...  David Spade and Chris Farley my favorite pair!!  :smilielol:   The SNL GREATS WERE : Dan Aykroyd, Jim Belushi, Jim Brewer, Ben Stiller, Chevy Chase, Will Ferrel, Phil Hartman, Jon Lovitz, Norm McDonald, Bill Murry, Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers, Dennis Miller, Randy Quaid, and Chris Rock... Im sure Im missing some others... :scratchchin:

jar1292

Quote from: 70moparman on January 17, 2013, 07:58:53 PM
Quote from: skip68 on January 17, 2013, 07:57:15 PM
Robert, what's your address?   Because I'm gonna come over and punch you in the throat.   
LOL  :lol:

ha ha ha throat punch! I haven't heard that in a long time... I actually won a fight with that... long story but in my drunken stoop-er it worked. He couldn't talk for three days after I felt bad because he didn't deserve it, well kind of. He was pissed cuz I was hitting on his cousin. Later I found out through her that he has had a huge crush on her for years... (I was in Idaho at a small towns annual car show and firworks,really nice cars bye the way) If I could go back I would have done it sober so I could have at least remembered to get the girl afterwords, instead of running like hell from the cops and other village folk. Needless to say I wont be going back to that one horse town... I will have to go through some pictures and see if I can find the super bee that was strait as heck and looked stunning in lime green. Looked really good till you tried to look inside. They had SPRAY PAINTED the windows black  :brickwall: not go off topic but it had to be said sorry. That has been hanging over me for awhile, I feel better now. Thanks. To get back on track I would hit Penny and even video tape it for the family reunion  :cheers:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

jar1292

oh yea I forgot to mention that I was also stark a@@ naked at the time when he found us skinny dipping in the fire chiefs hot tub... that is why the village folk were after me too. Thank goodness my cousin and friend heard the commotion and they being bigger then I picked me up like a small child and ran like hell for the truck. I would have got my a@@ kicked multiple times and thrown in jail. I lost 50 bucks and a good pair of pants and shoes that night. Wow that was a riot i wish I was young again.  :cheers:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

skip68

68 CHARGER R/T

Quote from: 70moparman on January 17, 2013, 08:13:51 PM
We lost all the good SNL actors...  David Spade and Chris Farley my favorite pair!!  :smilielol:   The SNL GREATS WERE : Dan Aykroyd, Jim Belushi, Jim Brewer, Ben Stiller, Chevy Chase, Will Ferrel, Phil Hartman, Jon Lovitz, Norm McDonald, Bill Murry, Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers, Dennis Miller, Randy Quaid, and Chris Rock... Im sure Im missing some others... :scratchchin:

Gilda Radner ,Joe Piscopo,Robert Downey, Jr.,Jane Curtin ,Dana Carvey   to name a few more   ;D

Todd Wilson

billfury

mrsskip68

mauve66

oh, now we have to assault the people that don't agree with us??
no problem, i'm in the book and the guns are loaded
:popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

skip68

Im on my way cracker.   After I throat punch someone I usually get hungry, what's in the fridge?     :icon_smile_cool:

mauve66

3 inch magnum, 12 guage,  00 buckshot, just open the door............ and the 9mm will be on standby
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

skip68

nvrbdn

the problem with taco bell is you cant get fries. :rotz: i want fries. that means two stops.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Are you going to be there at Roberts?   It's going to be fun.  First, I'm gonna punch him in the throat,  :yesnod:  and then he's going to shoot me.   :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on January 18, 2013, 09:40:40 PM
Are you going to be there at Roberts?   It's going to be fun.  First, I'm gonna punch him in the throat,  :yesnod:  and then he's going to shoot me.   :2thumbs:
i'll help him , us missouri boys gotta stick together
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

If you guys are going to do this, you're gonna do it right. You'll have to have a gentleman's duel.  This ain't the Hatfields and McCoys.  Or, is it? :scratchchin:

68coronetGLwannabe

You should be good a throat punching, I sure you received  a few and now know how its done.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

mauve66

not me, the refrigerator, plausable deniability, "but Judge, he was trying to steal my tacos and fries out of the fridge, you can see right here that i warned him about the fridge..."
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment