News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Amazing and Heart wrenching video

Started by DC_1, January 11, 2013, 08:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

I don't normally post things like this but after watching the first half in amazement, the second part turn my stomach at how uncaring some people can be. I would like to think something like this would never happen in the civilized world.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4654485315104

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

polywideblock

just goes to show that when there's billions of you one falling through the cracks just doesn't seem to matter :puke: hope i never get that numb to the world that i could just "walk on bye" .same age as my granddaughter

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

tan top

thats sickening  ,  world is crazy  ,  although not into wanting to get this thread locked or start any finger pointing  , have seen & read about it happening in that country before , & before they even said it was a little girl , i guessed , the boys are the prized possesion where they come from ,  or what ever one has that same writing as on the video,  :scratchchin:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

skip68

Population control at its worst.     :rotz:   
I wouldn't even do that to an animal. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Indygenerallee

That did make me want to puke.  :rotz: I can say with confidence the town I live in that would not happen we are a small town and have better morals than some ching-changs that care more about business than life!! With regards to the animals I saw a squirrel sitting at the edge of the road the other day and it was trying to make sense what happened to the other squirrel that was lying in the road he kept darting out and going back to the side of the road, when I saw that I felt sorry for the squirrel.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

mrsskip68

Cant even see my keyboard well as the tears are still flowing after watching that!  :'( SICKEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :flame:  The dog was the only one with compassion.  :pity: Dam, cant stop crying now.

polywideblock

just couldn't get over guy in second truck ,flashes lights then just runs her over .you wouldn't even do that to a dog in the road :flame:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Wicked72

If that were my kid I would find every POS in that vid and slaughter them in the slowest way I could. Not that would it make anything better but then again thats that many of them off the planet that couldnt let something like that happen so yeah maybe it would.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Dino

I offically detest humans now, that was the most sickening thing I've seen in quite a while. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cooter

Yeah truck driver should be sick. How could you run over twice?

Not to sound too hard but.....
On the other hand, You see child run over, you run to rescue child, You swoop in, grab child best you can to get to safety....

Only to find out later on that the child's parents are now sueing you for damaging her child in your rescue attempt....THIS is usually the difference between a dog helping another dog, and humans helping other humans. Dog can't contact his/her lawyer.
Where's our compasion they asked?

It's somewhere buried in the paperwork from the lawyer.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Quote from: Cooter on January 14, 2013, 01:02:07 PM

On the other hand, You see child run over, you run to rescue child, You swoop in, grab child best you can to get to safety....

Only to find out later on that the child's parents are now sueing you for damaging her child in your rescue attempt....THIS is usually the difference between a dog helping another dog, and humans helping other humans. Dog can't contact his/her lawyer.

Cooter I hear what you're saying and I can confirm this stuff really happens.  But no normal human being would look at that and NOT help the child, regardless of consequenses.  Hell I wouldn't even think about anything but saving the child.  If someone wants to sue me after then I'll deal with it after.  Priorities are priorities.  The worst consequence would be the child dying and me knowing I could've done something about it, maybe not prevent it, but I sure as hell could give it all I got.  I couldn't live with myself if I remained passive like that and there's no lawsuit in the world that could make me feel worse.

Cooter

Quote from: Dino on January 14, 2013, 01:05:40 PM

Cooter I hear what you're saying and I can confirm this stuff really happens.  But no normal human being would look at that and NOT help the child, regardless of consequenses.  Hell I wouldn't even think about anything but saving the child.  If someone wants to sue me after then I'll deal with it after.  Priorities are priorities.  The worst consequence would be the child dying and me knowing I could've done something about it, maybe not prevent it, but I sure as hell could give it all I got.  I couldn't live with myself if I remained passive like that and there's no lawsuit in the world that could make me feel worse.

Yeah, I hear you Dino, and certainly I'm not condoning NOT helping in this type situation, just answering their question.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Quote from: Cooter on January 14, 2013, 01:08:10 PM
Quote from: Dino on January 14, 2013, 01:05:40 PM

Yeah, I hear you Dino, and certainly I'm not condoning NOT helping in this type situation, just answering their question.

I can understand that.  Makes you wonder what's going through those people's minds doesn't it?   :rotz:

JB400

It's sad to think this stuff happens, but it proves it does.  I can understand a difference in cultures, but there shouldn't be a difference in our way of compassion to help others in a time of need.  Not for sure which oriental country that is in, but they loose my sympathy and hopefully my money.  A random act of kindness and compassion goes a long way.

DC_1

Quote from: Cooter on January 14, 2013, 01:02:07 PM

I don't think this country has a problem with ambulance chasing litigation lawyers. People are disposable in most of those over populated countries with little to no human rights. Even workers that loose a limb - or their life - because of negligence get nothing.

The other problem I hate to say is that the injured child is a girl. Unfortunately in some cultures they are considered less desirable and are disposable. 

Darkman

Definitely going to hug my kids that little bit harder and longer tonight.

I'm not normally an emotional kind of guy, but seeing that made me tear up! Especially because it was an innocent child  :'(
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

FLG

I avoided running over a RAT on my drive home...a rat.  :-\

Dino

Quote from: FLG on January 15, 2013, 04:15:20 AM
I avoided running over a RAT on my drive home...a rat.  :-\

I'd do that as well.  I have nothing against rats.  About the only animal I can kill is a mosquito and only because they draw first blood!

Cooter

Quote from: Dino on January 15, 2013, 12:52:10 PM

I'd do that as well.  I have nothing against rats.  About the only animal I can kill is a mosquito and only because they draw first blood!

One thing I can't stand. Tears me all up, is the sound of a suffering animal. Can't say the same for some humans....[Sarcasm alert]

Dino

Quote from: Cooter on January 15, 2013, 12:54:27 PM
Quote from: Dino on January 15, 2013, 12:52:10 PM

One thing I can't stand. Tears me all up, is the sound of a suffering animal. Can't say the same for some humans....[Sarcasm alert]

Same here.  And depending on the human I may even drop the sarcasm alert...

mrsskip68

I avoided running over a RAT on my drive home...a rat.  :-\

You just didn't want to clean the chargers tires! Lol!  :nana:  :2thumbs:

NJRBros

Some people are just disgusting.. How could you just walk by? Perhaps if the damn dog was there she would've been helped sooner...  :RantExplode: :flame: :RantExplode:

Also, I think this is sort of relevant. I had just read this a few days ago, it was an experiment done with realistic plastic turtles on the side of the road, and they found that a startling amount of people go out of their way to swerve and hit them... I don't understand what goes through people's minds! :shruggy:

http://news.yahoo.com/college-students-turtle-project-takes-dark-twist-182457207.html

Rubberduck

In TV I saw a documentation about Southafrica.
it is in German.
http://www.prosieben.de/videokatalog/Gesellschaft/Verkehr/video-Abschleppdienst-in-S%C3%BCdafrika-Towning-Service-zuerst-einheimische-ADAC-wissen-389637.html
You are even not allowed to help people that are injured by a car accident by law.
Mostly autowreckers are the first if there´s an car accident. But they´re not allowed to help anybody.
They have to wait until the ambulance is arriving.
Imagine that: You see a car burning and it is illegal to help. And you know people will die before the ambulance will be there.
´68 Charger, 505 by CWE, 4-speed