News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dodgecharger.com / facebook

Started by GOTWING, January 09, 2013, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

has this forum thought about also going to Facebook?  :yesnod: ( would be more user friendly to post pics :icon_smile_big: )

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

sunfire69

Social Media sites like that are blocked in a lot of workplaces....a lot of us might not beable to get to them during the day

polywideblock

don't facebook twitter or tweet or whatever that crap is called :icon_smile_big: leave it to the younguns!

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Troy

We have a Facebook "page". The forum will never be moved to one of the social media platforms.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

lukedukem

Quote from: Troy on January 09, 2013, 12:41:19 PM
We have a Facebook "page". The forum will never be moved to one of the social media platforms.

Troy

Thank you
Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

JB400

I'm glad that will never happen   :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nacho-RT74

:iagree: with last two replies and happy with what Troy said
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Dino

Are we still having a Cooterbook though? 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

polywideblock

Quote from: Troy on January 09, 2013, 12:41:19 PM

Troy

:2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Cooter

Quote from: Dino on January 09, 2013, 04:05:47 PM

Dino, you REALLY don't want DC.com to be there. You think comments on FB are bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet. First off, no "Numbers" croud would ever be allowed along with the Hemi crouds.

Therefore, it might be a little boring for the average Mopar enthusiasts. :2thumbs: :D :nana:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Quote from: Cooter on January 10, 2013, 07:48:01 AM

Dino, you REALLY don't want DC.com to be there. You think comments on FB are bad, yyou ain't seen nothin' yet. First off, no "Numbers" croud would ever be allowed along with the Hemi crouds.

Therefore, it might be a little boring for the average Mopar enthusiasts. :2thumbs: :D :nana:

I don't have matching numbers anything though so reserve a seat for me.   :icon_smile_big:

Cooter

Quote from: Dino on January 10, 2013, 07:48:46 AM

Dino, you REALLY don't want DC.com to be there. You think comments on FB are bad, yyou ain't seen nothin' yet. First off, no "Numbers" croud would ever be allowed along with the Hemi crouds.

You are IN Dino!!! Glad to have you. Dammit, now I'm gonna have to actually open a FB page named "Cooterbook"....ALong with "HillbillyGarage".

I

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

GOTWING

I only ask because it's easier to post pics right from my Iphone...

thanks Stuart.

F8-4life

I had a facebook and then deleted it, its for teens/girls/etc but it doesnt really serve any actually purpose, except for negative ones imo

Dino

Quote from: F8-4life on January 11, 2013, 11:18:01 AM
I had a facebook and then deleted it, its for teens/girls/etc but it doesnt really serve any actually purpose, except for negative ones imo

Very true, had it for a while, had more friends I never heard before in my life then I had friends I actually new.  My email got pummeled every 5 minutes with some dumbass invitation from a person I did not know.  Deleted my account and never looked back.

Quote from: Cooter on January 10, 2013, 07:54:04 AM
Quote from: Dino on January 10, 2013, 07:48:46 AM

You are IN Dino!!! Glad to have you. Dammit, now I'm gonna have to actually open a FB page named "Cooterbook"....ALong with "HillbillyGarage".

I

Nah we don't have to create anything, it's the thought that counts!   :icon_smile_big: