News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chop cut rebuild starts with the 72 duster (update new season, chebbies)

Started by nvrbdn, October 15, 2011, 07:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

holy cow dan, that electrical system is neat. :2thumbs: did you actually drive the under construction RR or just pull into the drive with it?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ccr-host

I'm very pleased to announce, Chop Cut Rebuild Season 8 (Duster & Willy's) has been nominated for an Emmy Award!  :coolgleamA: Members of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences has recognized CCR as a nominee for this year's Daytime Emmy's in the category of Outstanding Lifestyle Program. The Awards will be handed out on June 23rd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. Good luck to all the nominees and congratulations to our entire team at WAS Productions, Chop Cut Rebuild, and to the good people at SPEED. This is the first Daytime Emmy nomination for any SPEED program.  :cheers:

Thanks to everyone who has tuned in, told friends, bootlegged DVD's, and generally cheered us on!

nvrbdn

wow, thats great news dan. and also, is there any hint of what might be getting lined up for the next season? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Congrats Dan and the CCR team;)

With those kind of results you better keep building Mopars...

:nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: thedodgeboys on May 14, 2012, 06:58:42 AM

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Budnicks

Quote from: ccr-host on May 14, 2012, 02:22:14 AM
I'm very pleased to announce, Chop Cut Rebuild Season 8 (Duster & Willy's) has been nominated for an Emmy Award!  :coolgleamA: Members of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences has recognized CCR as a nominee for this year's Daytime Emmy's in the category of Outstanding Lifestyle Program. The Awards will be handed out on June 23rd at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. Good luck to all the nominees and congratulations to our entire team at WAS Productions, Chop Cut Rebuild, and to the good people at SPEED. This is the first Daytime Emmy nomination for any SPEED program.  :cheers:

Thanks to everyone who has tuned in, told friends, bootlegged DVD's, and generally cheered us on!
:cheers: congrats on the nomination, well done Dan  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Back N Black

Congrats! This is one of my favorite shows.  :2thumbs:

lexxman

Congrats Dan I hope you get it. I love the show :2thumbs:

ccr-host

Thanks everyone. If only I had known earlier! After the Supervan restoration in our first season, we were kind of scared off of Mopars! Much too much shag... not enough "Grrrr Baby"!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: ccr-host on May 16, 2012, 04:35:27 PM

Thanks everyone. If only I had known earlier! After the Supervan restoration in our first season, we were kind of scared off of Mopars! Much too much shag... not enough "Grrrr Baby"!

Whats next seasons cars gonna be?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

nvrbdn

next season is out. for 2013 chop cut rebuild is having a 56 chevy bel air by classic industries, and a 71 chevy nova by auto metal direct. its on at 9:30 central this morning. im giving it a shot. im a fan of the nova. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

Next Sunday is recording, but I missed the first show. Great show Dan, thanks.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

it seems that the 56 bel air convertable is wasted. im not seeing much that will be kept from the original car except the frame and the convertable top parts. guess we will see what parts were useable from what they removed. the nova had no parts. so it will be alot of new metal on these builds.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE