News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seriously !!!!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, January 08, 2013, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I'm sorry, the seller says not for children. :lol:  You'll have to look else where ;)

greenpigs

No need to push it out of the spot for pictures you can see something in..like oh a motor shot.

Guess he still thinks it's 1994...and has a Hemi Cuda convertible
. :shruggy:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

moparstuart

wow it has that rare DANA TRANSMISSION
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bill440rt

C'mon, Paul.  ::)
With only 4 pictures like that, how can you go wrong?  :shruggy:
Quit being a child, man up & buy that sucker!  :rofl:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Patronus

Surely that add cost something to post?  :scratchchin:
:slap:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Highway by the Sea

Wow!!  What a deal!!  I am buying it TODAY!!!  That is a STEAL price (for the seller who is the thief).

NJRBros

Man... In tough economic times like these people really are getting desperate. He's practically GIVING this one away..  :rotz:

C_stripes

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that every HEMI Coronet came standard with a ramcharger hood.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

greenpigs

Then we are both wrong as I was thinking the same thing.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

472 R/T SE

Someone got carried away with 000's.

1974dodgecharger

Does this have the special 440 hemi in it?  I now Dodge produced a very few of them I think 100 of them and the folks who do have DO NOT SELL them at all.

ACUDANUT

Someone has been smoking something funny to come up with a price like that. :smilielol:

Cooter

Asking and getting are two different things. This guy is clearly asking/testing the market. With a name like "ellingsworth" I'd think $250K isn't much at all. Prolly thinks it's an actualy "Deal "at that price.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

tan top

:o   lot of dough , not sure the production figures ,  never realised these were that rare ?? :scratchchin: :popcrn:
going off track alittle
seem to remember reading about dealer promo  coronets about 6 may be more J code all optioned the same , & had   W23 recall wheels  , think they were green too :scratchchin:  not 100 percent on any of this , just trying to remember something i read few years back
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Indygenerallee

Barret-Jackson dreamer......... :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1973rallye

Someone has inhaled a little too much dust from the interior mouse droppings on this one!!!!  IMO
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

Robert96

What an incredible value!!   Crazy Eddie is insane!!

70moparman

Why the 68 Super Bee bulge hood?  What the hell is a Dana transmission?  Why the half outs on the headlights? Who stores a hemi car in a shanty garage like that?  Some peoples kids...   :shruggy:

Cooter

Quote from: 70moparman on January 14, 2013, 01:55:44 AM
Why the 68 Super Bee bulge hood? Most likely the hood the owner got with the car??
 What the hell is a Dana transmission?  Owner thinks they know the values, but apparently doesn't know the parts in car?
Why the half outs on the headlights? Old skool trick back in the day. Half chreome covers, believe it or not, were once considered to be cool like Cragars and air shocks.
Who stores a hemi car in a shanty garage like that?  Same person that thinks/thought those half covers on headlights were/are cool?

Some peoples kids...   :shruggy:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Patronus

Pass the mouse droppings please..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Tilar

Since he put in the ad "Contact me through ebay with number to call to ask any questions about the car." I'm guessing that he wants people to deal outside of ebay so he doesnt have to pay any sellers fees.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.