News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1965 Coronet Convertible 440...whats it worth?

Started by Lizey, January 11, 2013, 11:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizey

Family friend is interested in it and asked me to look into it. Body looks really straight. Guy doesn't give much info in the ad but I'm not going to bother emailing him if he's asking way more than it's actually worth. We're thinking about offering $3000. Is that even too much or would we just be insulting him?

http://up.craigslist.org/cto/3537835169.html
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

moparstuart

Quote from: Lizey on January 11, 2013, 11:43:48 AM
Family friend is interested in it and asked me to look into it. Body looks really straight. Guy doesn't give much info in the ad but I'm not going to bother emailing him if he's asking way more than it's actually worth. We're thinking about offering $3000. Is that even too much or would we just be insulting him?

http://up.craigslist.org/cto/3537835169.html
4 speed convertible is probable worth the asking if the car is not all rusted and rotting
 but you can start at 3 k and see what he says , worst case you will have to come up in price .    
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mytur Binsdirti

Wityh the low light and snow falling, could the seller have picked a worse time to take pictures? That's Craigslist at its finest!  :lol:

bluefury

Quote from: Lizey on January 11, 2013, 11:43:48 AM
Family friend is interested in it and asked me to look into it. Body looks really straight. Guy doesn't give much info in the ad but I'm not going to bother emailing him if he's asking way more than it's actually worth. We're thinking about offering $3000.

Pretty rare car. Can't tell if it's a 3sp or 4 sp. If it is a 4 sp and has the original B engine then its probably worth the asking price.
Not a cheap car to restore and tough to locate original parts. If the pans, trunk and/or 1/4's are rusty it could be a can of worms.

For comparison...... I'm asking 24500.00 for mine in nice drive it now condition. It would take more to restore them car here, but it could be a nice one.
61 Plymouth Fury convertible
65 Dodge coronet 500 convertible
69 Chrysler 300 convertible