News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ford trucks

Started by charger490, January 07, 2013, 08:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger490

they are putting heated tail gates on all new ford pickups so your hand wont get cold when you push it. :lol:

GOTWING

charger490

now they are putting them on chevy trucks too so you can keep your ass warm till the tow truck gets there

mrsskip68

Actually its not a bad idea,... :scratchchin: think about it! Toasty tushy's for tailgate party's!!!  :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

You never owned a Dodge truck, is my guess.

mauve66

i was waiting for someone to say the dodge would burn to the ground while you waited for a ride
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Dmichels

Owned 3 ford pickups put 300,000 on 2 The 3rd has 250,000. Not bad trucks
Dave
PS Everyone makes good vehicles and bad vehicles. You just need to find the good ones.        

68 440 4 speed 4.10

69rtse4spd

Last two lines could also hold true for a wife.

kab69440

I have never owned anything with a blue oval that did not require constant repair to keep it roadworthy. I despise Ford products with a livid passion I don't have the words to describe.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Cooter

Lemme see.....

1. Chevy trucks seem to have the Allison tranny available and no real troubles with the diesel engines.

2. Ford refuses to take Mopar'd lead and get a WELL KNOWN company to build their diesl V8 engines, so they go tt Navistar and design that horrible 6.0 POS. Also have something called a "Re-Gen" that needs to be performed by driving 30 MPH for about 1/2 hour. How that work out Ford!?!?

3. Dodge ram has a really good truck, but f*cked it all up with that DPFE/DFE Emissions bullsh*t. Same re-Gen bullsh*t, and CANNOT KEEP A TRANS IN 'EM....

ALL Cost anywhere from $50K-$60K brand new. um, yeah, where do I sign up for that ass raping.....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Dmichels on March 07, 2013, 09:59:43 PM
Dave
PS Everyone makes good vehicles and bad vehicles. You just need to find the good ones.        

Been saying that for years. They are all made on earth by humans. The care they recieve also can dictate the life expectancy as well.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Dino

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 08, 2013, 09:00:28 AM
Quote from: Dmichels on March 07, 2013, 09:59:43 PM
Dave

Been saying that for years. They are all made on earth by humans. The care they recieve also can dictate the life expectancy as well.

You two are making sense again, cut it out.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

GOTWING

i don't understand the whole dodge has a bad tranny thing?? My brothers 99 Ram 5.9 has 140k on it no trans issues, my 04 hemi ram has 118K no issues, my father has a 95 2500 ram diesel 135K no issues and he also has a new mega cab diesel too.All of these tow campers or car trailers, 30ft enclosed and open, I think the ones with problesms do not get them serviced, all of our trucks have trans services done to them. Do these guys just not ever change the fluid? :shruggy:

ACUDANUT

New newest problem on the Rams are electrical nightmares