News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need a proffessional charger appraisal done in San Jose

Started by RCKSTR, January 06, 2013, 10:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCKSTR

Does anyone know a reliable appraiser in the San Jose CA area? I put a deposit on a car but I need it appraised before I complete the transaction.

Thanks guys!

twodko

I'm up here in Santa Rosa and have wondered about that too. Perhaps a call to Mecum Auctions or Barrett-Jackson Auctions would help find someone in the Bay Area. Let me know what you come up with. Also Google the Crusin' North car club in Santa Rosa. i have seen an ad for an appraiser in their monthly news letter. Good luck.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68X426

Here's two possible leads in San Jose. These companies are both sponsors and advertisers with the Mopar Alley club in the Bay Area. Maybe they can connect you to a reputable appraiser.

Donald Browne Insurance 408-292-4329
Normandin Chrysler 877-330-0391

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

skip68

I'll tell you this right now, you make real sure that whoever it is knows these (68-70 Charger) cars.   If I remember correctly it was either the BK auto car or another that had a $400 inspection done.     :rotz:   The car was junk.   We've got a few members in the bay area that might check it out for you.  Good luck.    :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!