News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PUI interiors

Started by johnnyseville, January 06, 2013, 01:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyseville

How are these for a driver compared to Legendary.  Saw some post from a few years back, but nothing current, so wondered.  Some great deals on eBay for these.
too many to list!

71_Charger_R/T

Mine are PUI, I would say more than good enough for a driver! I know some say they suck, but I have seen some Legendary interiors that I wouldn't be proud of.

Here is a photo of new and old side by side, (the wrinkles have worked their way out after being sat in and sitting in the heat of summer)

johnnyseville

They look damn good!  I have used Legendary, but I do not see an advantage over these.  Will definitely pick up a set, maybe save enough to do door panels too. Thanks for the pics.  BTW..Love white interiors especially with blue exterior, very sharp, but I am a pig and they would not last that nice too long.
too many to list!

Charger-Bodie

i just used a set of PUI 68 seat foams. they were very nice and had the muslin already attached. the package said made in the USA too. The legenday foams are made in China I believe. Not knocking Legendary, their stuff is top shelf. just saying that they are not the only gane in town and atleast some of the PUI stuff is worth considering.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1970Moparmann

Good to know for next time.  I would much rather buy a USA product versus China............... :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

warpspeed

I just ordered my 68 white seat covers from PUI.  I am looking forward to seeing if they are better than Legendary.  There was better than a 30% price difference.  The car is a 318 driver with a 440.  It will never be a show car while I have it, so, as long as it is as good as I have been told they are, then I will be happy.  I will let you know when I receive the material how they look.  They will go on as soon as I get them.  I am READY!!!.