News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What happened to my topic? My Garage Build?

Started by RIDELIKEHELL, January 11, 2013, 08:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 11, 2013, 02:49:13 PM

A few days later the original poster took a photo of an invoice & posted it, but it was proven that it was not his invoice because it had moderator Chris' orange & black, '69 Charger in the letterhead. We all know the unauthorized use of Chris' car is always on fake stuff, like on coffee mugs, t-shirts, calendars, panties, keychains, etc.

Holey crap that is so true!   The very same thing just happened last week!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

472 R/T SE

Charger-Bodie

Well guys its looking like this is something that I inadvertantly did. My phone must have been bumped just right in my pocket to do this,cause I wasnt even in the thread today. Atleast not knowingly. Dang it I feel terrible.  :brickwall:  :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 11, 2013, 05:44:36 PM
Well guys its looking like this is something that I inadvertantly did. My phone must have been bumped just right in my pocket to do this,cause I wasnt even in the thread today. Atleast not knowingly. Dang it I feel terrible.  :brickwall:  :brickwall:
:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:   well at least we got to the bottom of the mystery 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

I cant even tell you how bad I feel about this. The only thing that releaves my stomach at all is the fact that at least it wasn't the thread from your Charger.  :brickwall: :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

JB400

We all make mistakes sometimes. :pity:  I just make a few more than others more often :rofl:  All is forgiven on my side of the screen. :cheers:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

Wasn't on purpose.  You seem the type that is harder on yourself than anyone else.  I know this website that's set up for suspended moderators.  It's a cool place to hang out, I'll PM you the link,  :icon_smile_wink:.

My daughter, man, some days she'll call me a dozen times over & over.  This morning she left to go to the bus stop & she no more than got out the door & she was calling.  So I started yelling at the top of my lungs into the phone & the wife said WTH's wrong with you?  Trying to get the kid's attention....didn't work.  My throat still hurts.   ;)

nvrbdn

oh great, skip has been looking for his chance to get a title. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mauve66

i still think he saw the mitsu trk somewhere and it wasn't an "accident"............... :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

JB400

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 11, 2013, 06:48:54 PM
oh great, skip has been looking for his chance to get a title. :rotz:
He never did answer how this site would be better if he was a mod.  I guess the question is, would it be better if Skip was a mod?   :scratchchin: :-\

Just 6T9 CHGR

Well guys its looking like this is something that I inadvertantly did. My phone must have been bumped just right in my pocket to do this,cause I wasnt even in the thread today. Atleast not knowingly. Dang it I feel terrible.  :brickwall:  :brickwall:

Im sure Troy has a way to get it back??
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

RIDELIKEHELL

No big deal...Canadians are pretty easy going  ;)
AMD POSTER BOY

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on January 11, 2013, 07:39:07 PM
No big deal...Canadians are pretty easy going  ;)

I truly am sorry brother. I owe ya one......

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1970Moparmann

Dammit Brian.... Your just jealous of the garage!

For cripes sake (haven't heard that in a while), I have a thread gone also.  No more pocket pinball Brian... :nana:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

XH29N0G

Wow!  This sounds like the type of thing I might do.   I am glad it wasn't nefarious.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Bob T

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on January 11, 2013, 04:15:24 PM
just got home and  my garage is gone  :smilielol:
I would suggest that it was fortunate you weren't standing in your garage when the thread was deleted otherwise you'd still be singing campfire songs with Fred Noonan and Amelia Earhart :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

cdr

Quote from: Bob T on January 11, 2013, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on January 11, 2013, 04:15:24 PM
just got home and  my garage is gone  :smilielol:
I would suggest that it was fortunate you weren't standing in your garage when the thread was deleted otherwise you'd still be singing campfire songs with Fred Noonan and Amelia Earhart :icon_smile_big:

now thats funny right there
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 11, 2013, 05:47:17 PM
I cant even tell you how bad I feel about this. The only thing that releaves my stomach at all is the fact that at least it wasn't the thread from your Charger.  :brickwall: :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:
I say strap him to a chair in front of a big screen TV and play Mark Worman and grave yard cars for him 24/7   :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

OK, I'm not sure what's going on here....  Did his thread vanish or his garage and 1HotDaytona has something to do with it?   :shruggy:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Drache

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on January 11, 2013, 07:11:26 PM
Well guys its looking like this is something that I inadvertantly did. My phone must have been bumped just right in my pocket to do this,cause I wasnt even in the thread today. Atleast not knowingly. Dang it I feel terrible.  :brickwall:  :brickwall:

Im sure Troy has a way to get it back??

I'm a mod on another forum just like this and admins can bring back deleted threads.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

70moparman