News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Now I need pics of these rare cars guys! Please Post If You Have Info!!

Started by 98neongirl, February 13, 2006, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98neongirl

hey guys, I read a back issue of Mopar Collectors Guide, and there was a little article in there about a guy who came across a Panther Pink '71 Charger R/T, supposedly a one of one car? I have a spare '71 Charger R/T kit and I want to build this model. I also want to build a black '70 Cuda, with red hockey stick stripes, and a black and red interior. I remember seeing a black '69 Coronet R/T with a red interior as well, anyone have any pics of black E or B bodies with red stripes and interiors? Or panther pink B bodies or Challenger T/As? I want to build those out of the numerous kits I have, but need pics for reference. I am currently working on a '69 Charger Daytona, black with red wing, stripe and interior (see a pattern, anyone? LOL) and I'd like a pic of that if possible. Any help will be very greatly appreciated! Thanks guys! You can email them to me at:
thelonefroggy@yahoo.com

69_500

3-Daytona owns a Black Daytona with a red tail stripe. He should be able to get you some photo's of the car.

The owner of the 1 of 1 Panther Pink Charger R/T from 1971 was a member of the old board. I know he post on Moparts alot too, if he is here I haven't noticed it yet.

Chris G.

www.pantherpink.com  The site owner is also the owner of the '71 Pink Charger.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

65post

Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

BB1

That's my friend Nick's car, I was there when he traded a Sunfire for it at Pomona CA.

The Bee was mine and the rag top is Nick's 1987.
Delete my profile

65post

Is this the only known 71 pink B body? Does it carry the FM3 code or is it the 999 ?
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

BB1

Paint code is 148. There are two others non 70 pink cars, but this is the only performance optioned car.
One is a 71 318 Challenger, and a 72 Duster.

http://www.nicksgarage.com/pinkrt.htm

Delete my profile