News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger R/T Interior codes

Started by Miller17m, January 05, 2013, 07:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miller17m

Need some help here....I am trying to figure out what type of interior carpet color I have.  The VIN number doesn't have it, but does it exist anywhere on the car? 

Thanks so much in advance.  My dad and I are going to spend some hours bonding on our car.

:cheers:  Have a GREAT DAY!

Ghoste

Is there a tag on the drivers inner fender with codes on it or a braodcast sheet stuck under the botom back seat or up under the dash?

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Miller17m on January 05, 2013, 07:01:12 PM
I am trying to figure out what type of interior carpet color I have. 

What color is the rest of the interior & the existing carpet?

Miller17m

The paint is QQ1, while the engine compartment tag says taht the trim is C6C.  The UBS says W7....whatever that means!  I have the VIN number descriptions, but I have yet to find the descriptions of what the fender tag inside the engine compartment means.

Thanks for the link, but for some reason it didn't come up for me.

Ghoste

C6C means white interior with blue carpet according to what I see.

Miller17m

It is blue, but I am not sure if there were multiple blues, like the body color.  Is there a code name for the blue that matches the QQ paint????

bakerhillpins

UBS as W7 decodes to white upper door frame paint and a whit bumblebee stripe.

http://www.jimshine.com/tag%20info/68tagdecode.htm

Let's see some pics of that bad boy!!    :drool5:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.