News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Year One 20%

Started by bad1032, February 02, 2006, 02:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad1032

new discount card 20 % blue card code cold6 good tillwednesday feb 15 2006  :icon_smile_big:

javakmcharger68

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Judhudson

I'm new to using YearOne, so do you enter this at the bottom of the "Review Your Order" screen?  I did, and it said:

The Promotional Code "COLD6" is either invalid, or has expired.

bad1032

resq302

I was on the phone with Year One last night and during that long period of holding, there was a prerecorded message that was a discount for internet orders only.  The discount code was THANKS10 and gave you a 10% discount off internet orders only.

Hope this helps someone.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Ricardo

Thanks for the code, I keep saving $$$ with this code.

66ragtop

:icon_smile_big:I used it today with a phone order and it works!  20% off!  Thanks!
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

8WHEELER

The 20% off discounts only work on phone orders, I have used them twice save hundreds.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

chargermick

I just called to order a dash harness ($557.00) and was told that the discount is for first time buyers only. I told them NO THANKS!!! I HATE year one.