News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Luke01 or dixie lee? Looks like dixie lee trying to pull one on us. CRAZY!

Started by skip68, January 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'm trying to find out where Luke01 is located.  He hasn't responded to my pm's.   Just trying to find out if he's in the New York area or not...   Nothing important, just fishing.... :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM
I'm trying to find out where Luke01 is located.  He hasn't responded to my pm's.   Just trying to find out if he's in the New York area or not...   Nothing important, just fishing.... :icon_smile_wink:

:smilielol:

Good job Stroker. You added to your post count again. To bad you have no idea what skip68 is talking/referring to.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mrsskip68

Yea, sometimes just reading and eating popcorn is enough.  :popcrn:  :D    Mummm, popcorn! Yummy!  :popcrn:

mrsskip68

skip68

Hey look guys, Luke01 has stuff for sale all over NY just like dixie lee.   Just search the phone number that's in his ad.   :smilielol:   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68

Moderators please look into this.  This person/persons dixie lee are bad news.  

mrsskip68

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM
I'm trying to find out where Luke01 is located.  He hasn't responded to my pm's.   Just trying to find out if he's in the New York area or not...   Nothing important, just fishing.... :icon_smile_wink:

What a coincidence,   Luke01 is from New York just like dixie lee and mopar01 were...   Man, I must be psychic....    :rofl:

General_01

If it is him, I will have to add his screen name to his others in my sig.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

The ads are the same as dixie lee's, all over New York area.   Mopar stuff, other car stuff................... :rofl:   I'd say I'm 99% sure I'm right....   Just to be safe there's that 1% I'm leaving in for laughs.   :icon_smile_wink:

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

skip68

Luke01

Hello Skip68
    I have been browsing the web, I saw all your postings..  I guess my friends were all right about the board of the on going drama of someone that stirs the pot to make assumptions. Like I told you in my PM to you. My father served in WWII received 5 metals for his service in the Army to give people the freedom in the United States which all you want to do is cause drama. Skip68, Do you know me personally? I can answer that, No you do not but you post about guns in your ads.  I think it's distasteful what happened to those kids in that school on the news. I feel bad for them but it's your responses that makes me think you are alot about drama. Who cares where I live are you going to be my stalker? Do I have to fear for my life because you are stalking me on the board?  I do think you need some help because you have me baffled already that my father would give people like yourself the freedom in the U.S.  So if you are mature, you will stop controlling & stalking people as this is against the rules here as well. I have copied your posts on the slander you have posted over the word assume. Stop, go to bingo, watch tv do something more than stalk people.. The U.S. is a free country. I don't agree children shouldn't carry a gun, Do you disagree or agree with me?

skip68

Quote from: Luke01 on January 05, 2013, 08:22:22 PM
Hello Skip68
    Who cares where I live are you going to be my stalker? Do I have to fear for my life because you are stalking me on the board?  I do think you need some help because you have me baffled already that my father would give people like yourself the freedom in the U.S.  So if you are mature, you will stop controlling & stalking people as this is against the rules here as well. I have copied your posts on the slander you have posted over the word assume.

:o   WTF?  this is almost word for word what dixie lee said to me.   Dude, you're a nut....  I have no clue as to what you're talking about far as gun comments.    ::)

skip68

. Skip68, Do you know me personally? I can answer that, No you do not but you post about guns in your ads.  I think it's distasteful what happened to those kids in that school on the news.

WTF?   This makes no sense... Are you drunk?   

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mrsskip68

skip68

luke01, dixie lee, leeskeys, and mopar01,  what ads do I have with guns?     :rofl:   If anybody is questioning who this person is just go look at "my rant" thread.     I think you can find the similarities....    :rofl:   

skip68

I have copied your posts on the slander you have posted over the word assume.

What the hell are you talking about.   What slander?    :rofl:   You sir are drunk or something...   

Luke01

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 08:36:39 PM
luke01, dixie lee, leeskeys, and mopar01,  what ads do I have with guns?     :rofl:   If anybody is questioning who this person is just go look at "my rant" thread.     I think you can find the similarities....    :rofl:   
you have been reported.. no one should put up with your harassment.. You came looking for me so that makes you my stalker.. I fear for my life..  So moderator please top the harassment on the board according to the rules we all agreed to when we click the terms. Skip68 you are out of control stalking people?  my god that a federal offense.

Luke01

Quote from: Tilar on January 05, 2013, 08:31:15 PM
Looks to me like he thinks children should carry guns.  :shruggy:
I said I think Children shouldn't carry guns, so you better read the post..