News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Luke01 or dixie lee? Looks like dixie lee trying to pull one on us. CRAZY!

Started by skip68, January 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'm trying to find out where Luke01 is located.  He hasn't responded to my pm's.   Just trying to find out if he's in the New York area or not...   Nothing important, just fishing.... :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM
I'm trying to find out where Luke01 is located.  He hasn't responded to my pm's.   Just trying to find out if he's in the New York area or not...   Nothing important, just fishing.... :icon_smile_wink:

:smilielol:

Good job Stroker. You added to your post count again. To bad you have no idea what skip68 is talking/referring to.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mrsskip68

Yea, sometimes just reading and eating popcorn is enough.  :popcrn:  :D    Mummm, popcorn! Yummy!  :popcrn:

mrsskip68

skip68

Hey look guys, Luke01 has stuff for sale all over NY just like dixie lee.   Just search the phone number that's in his ad.   :smilielol:   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68

Moderators please look into this.  This person/persons dixie lee are bad news.  

mrsskip68

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM
I'm trying to find out where Luke01 is located.  He hasn't responded to my pm's.   Just trying to find out if he's in the New York area or not...   Nothing important, just fishing.... :icon_smile_wink:

What a coincidence,   Luke01 is from New York just like dixie lee and mopar01 were...   Man, I must be psychic....    :rofl:

General_01

If it is him, I will have to add his screen name to his others in my sig.
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

The ads are the same as dixie lee's, all over New York area.   Mopar stuff, other car stuff................... :rofl:   I'd say I'm 99% sure I'm right....   Just to be safe there's that 1% I'm leaving in for laughs.   :icon_smile_wink:

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

skip68

Luke01

Hello Skip68
    I have been browsing the web, I saw all your postings..  I guess my friends were all right about the board of the on going drama of someone that stirs the pot to make assumptions. Like I told you in my PM to you. My father served in WWII received 5 metals for his service in the Army to give people the freedom in the United States which all you want to do is cause drama. Skip68, Do you know me personally? I can answer that, No you do not but you post about guns in your ads.  I think it's distasteful what happened to those kids in that school on the news. I feel bad for them but it's your responses that makes me think you are alot about drama. Who cares where I live are you going to be my stalker? Do I have to fear for my life because you are stalking me on the board?  I do think you need some help because you have me baffled already that my father would give people like yourself the freedom in the U.S.  So if you are mature, you will stop controlling & stalking people as this is against the rules here as well. I have copied your posts on the slander you have posted over the word assume. Stop, go to bingo, watch tv do something more than stalk people.. The U.S. is a free country. I don't agree children shouldn't carry a gun, Do you disagree or agree with me?

skip68

Quote from: Luke01 on January 05, 2013, 08:22:22 PM
Hello Skip68
    Who cares where I live are you going to be my stalker? Do I have to fear for my life because you are stalking me on the board?  I do think you need some help because you have me baffled already that my father would give people like yourself the freedom in the U.S.  So if you are mature, you will stop controlling & stalking people as this is against the rules here as well. I have copied your posts on the slander you have posted over the word assume.

:o   WTF?  this is almost word for word what dixie lee said to me.   Dude, you're a nut....  I have no clue as to what you're talking about far as gun comments.    ::)

skip68

. Skip68, Do you know me personally? I can answer that, No you do not but you post about guns in your ads.  I think it's distasteful what happened to those kids in that school on the news.

WTF?   This makes no sense... Are you drunk?   

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mrsskip68

skip68

luke01, dixie lee, leeskeys, and mopar01,  what ads do I have with guns?     :rofl:   If anybody is questioning who this person is just go look at "my rant" thread.     I think you can find the similarities....    :rofl:   

skip68

I have copied your posts on the slander you have posted over the word assume.

What the hell are you talking about.   What slander?    :rofl:   You sir are drunk or something...   

Luke01

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 08:36:39 PM
luke01, dixie lee, leeskeys, and mopar01,  what ads do I have with guns?     :rofl:   If anybody is questioning who this person is just go look at "my rant" thread.     I think you can find the similarities....    :rofl:   
you have been reported.. no one should put up with your harassment.. You came looking for me so that makes you my stalker.. I fear for my life..  So moderator please top the harassment on the board according to the rules we all agreed to when we click the terms. Skip68 you are out of control stalking people?  my god that a federal offense.

Luke01

Quote from: Tilar on January 05, 2013, 08:31:15 PM
Looks to me like he thinks children should carry guns.  :shruggy:
I said I think Children shouldn't carry guns, so you better read the post..

mrsskip68

skip68

:rofl: :rofl: :smilielol:   OMG!  you fear for your life ?   :rofl:   Dixie lee tried saying that also..   Where the hell do you come up with this stuff?   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Luke01

Just stop the stalking, if you have something to say, say it. I am not drunk as I don't drink but you love to chase good people off the board. I will follow this as I am making a complaint to the State police. I have had enough of you, stalking others as well.  Keep up the stalking, then ruin it for all others on this board as I will file a complaint with the officials. I am done having my right violated by people like you.  

skip68

First of all you came here to peddle your stuff and buy stuff.  I sent you a pm days ago asking where you are located.  I received nothing back from you.  I started this thread asking if anybody knew you because of the similarities you have with a person we had problems with in the past.  Now, if you or anyone finds this threatening/stalking in any way that's just crazy.   You go right ahead and report me to the State Police.....  If they have any questions I will cooperate in any way necessary.    :cheers:

skip68

You should have just said that you are not this other person off the get go. Not all this crazy talk.   Can you deny you are dixie lee, leeskeys or mopar01?    :popcrn:

The70RT

Skip just sell him all those vectors you keep picking up cheap, what are you up to now 5 sets?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mrsskip68

Not once have you denied being Dixielee. You just throw out off the wall statements, and cry like a defensive baby! Do you EVER answer a direct question? Your wording is quote for quote to dixie lees posts/pm's. Coincidence? I dont think so! Wow, you need some help.  :rotz:

Luke01

:rotz:
Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
You should have just said that you are not this other person off the get go. Not all this crazy talk.   Can you deny you are dixie lee, leeskeys or mopar01?    :popcrn:
You really need to stop this because you are really scaring me, I have contacted the authorities which they have advised me to take further action. I hope your happy for stalking people on here. By the way do you have my real name?  I'll give you a hint, it starts with Ms.  oh that maybe a sexual harassment charge of stalking a female on the board.. now thats a severe federal offense..  :rotz: :o

skip68

You tried this last time.  Pulling the gender card remember.   How the hell do we know what your gender is?   If you were scared I'd imagine the authorities told you to STOP POSTING.   I swear this is just how the other thread went almost word for word.   So, I was right after all, you are dixie lee, mopar01, leeskeys and luke01.   

skip68

Quote from: Luke01 on January 05, 2013, 09:12:13 PM
:rotz:
Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
I'll give you a hint, it starts with Ms.  oh that maybe a sexual harassment charge of stalking a female on the board.. now thats a severe federal offense..  :rotz: :o

:rofl:   You said this same crap to me last year.    ::)   I want you to get some help.  I think you really need it. 

Luke01

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 09:16:41 PM
You tried this last time.  Pulling the gender card remember.   How the hell do we know what your gender is?   If you were scared I'd imagine the authorities told you to STOP POSTING.   I swear this is just how the other thread went almost word for word.   So, I was right after all, you are dixie lee, mopar01, leeskeys and luke01.   
Every posting you have been copied as "I fear for my life" check out the phrase.. You are scaring me as you are delusional my god do you always threaten people with your stalking.. MY god does it make you feel like a man, do you beat women? This is abuse, you are swearing on the board. Wow must be a real verbal abuser at home as now you have to bring your insecurities to the line in stalking people...???? :rotz:

Back N Black

Why bring such drama to such a good site, can you guys talk off line??? Like a bunch of Fu##ing kids.

Luke01

Quote from: Back N Black on January 05, 2013, 09:27:06 PM
Why bring such drama to such a good site, can you guys talk off line??? Like a bunch of Fu##ing kids.
Amen looks like ?Skipper has abusive problems..

mrsskip68

OK HE/SHE/WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!! Hold your tongue! Im his wife and now you got MY attention! How come you dont reply to my post and questions?????
MRS.Skip68

skip68

I tried in a pm first and got nothing. This person new who I was and wouldn't respond.  Myself and some others thought this was dixie lee again under a new name trying to come back and pull the same crap as before.   ;)  It's pretty clear we were right. 

The70RT

I dont think it is right to come on here just to buy and sell stuff and use different ID's. Just not an honest thing to do, go on craigslist if that's what's going on.

charger Downunder

We should have a post count of say 100 posts before you can start selling stuff.

Quote from: The70RT on January 05, 2013, 09:34:58 PM
I dont think it is right to come on here just to buy and sell stuff and use different ID's. Just not an honest thing to do, go on craigslist if that's what's going on.
[/quote]

The70RT

Quote from: charger Downunder on January 05, 2013, 09:36:30 PM
We should have a post count of say 100 posts before you can start selling stuff.

Quote from: The70RT on January 05, 2013, 09:34:58 PM

10-4, let everyone get antiquated that way. Over on an Olds site I'm on you have to have been a member for a certain amount of time.

skip68

No, we just need to keep track of those scamming and keep flushing them out.   It's really not been that bad lately.   :cheers:

Lennard

I thought there was something weird about the pm's I got the other day...

First this one from Luke01:
Hello
My friend is looking for vectors, send email to Generallyeverything@yahoo.com  yes he lives in the states..

Next day from Luke01:
Hello again
I am looking for a Vector wheel.. My email is dolphin.resort@yahoo.com  Send me a price and a pic. If it has a chevy lug that's fine.

So my reply: Are you looking for Vector wheels or your friend?

Next day from Luke01:
Hello
His email is Generallyeverything@yahoo.com   if he doesn't want them I may be interested.. But send him an email see what we says they are for sale right?

So that was the end of my communication with this person as I had a weird feeling about this. :scratchchin:

skip68

This is the same person that was scamming/lying to some of you over a year ago.   This person is deceiving to say the least.  Smart man Lennard.  :cheers:

General_01

This is definitely dixie lee. The rebuttal posts are almost word for word his crying rant from the last time. :smilielol:
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

Mods, please leave this thread open or at least don't delete it yet please.   :cheers:  Thank you.....  Chuck

The70RT

Drache

Skip are you picking on this nice gal? I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop that now! You hearing me boy?

:icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

Quote from: Drache on January 05, 2013, 10:53:13 PM
Skip are you picking on this nice gal? I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop that now! You hearing me boy?

:icon_smile_wink:

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 10:56:36 PM
Quote from: Drache on January 05, 2013, 10:53:13 PM

:icon_smile_wink:

I'm taking that wink as a threat on my life!  :o
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

No Drache, that would be the sexual harassment wink...   This is the "threat wink"  ;)   

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2013, 11:09:23 PM
No Drache, that would be the sexual harassment wink...   This is the "threat wink"  ;)   

Ohh see now that is easy to get confused....

Wait... why were you giving me the sexual harassment wink?

EXIT ONLY! EXIT ONLY!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Daytona R/T SE

skip68

I know my funny sick side comes out most the time but this kind of crap gets my full attention.   This person is a preditor on the web and I will flush them out as many times as it takes.    The crazy pm's I've gotten from this crazy person has my head spinning.   I'm not sure if this person is drunk, on something or just plain insane.   AT NO POINT ANYWHERE OR ANYTIME HAVE I EVER THREATENED THIS PERSON IN ANY WAY.    :rotz:   You guys have read this, it's just crazy as they get.      

JB400

I believe I have now been enlightened.

Someone has issues, that's for sure.  Talk about bs :rotz:

AKcharger

How did I miss this one??? ah, cows...this deserves cows:

And my personal favorite for when a thread goes off track......

BB1

Want some help Skip?

I'm a ball bust'en internet bully.  :lolexplode: :spank:  :eek2: :coolgleamA:
Delete my profile

Tilar

Quote from: Luke01 on January 05, 2013, 08:46:44 PM
Quote from: Tilar on January 05, 2013, 08:31:15 PM
Looks to me like he thinks children should carry guns.  :shruggy:
I said I think Children shouldn't carry guns, so you better read the post..

You said you didn't agree that children shouldn't carry a gun. Now which is it?

I don't agree children shouldn't carry a gun...

I don't see where you got the idea of children carrying a gun, so I'm assuming you meant what you wrote.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

WTF, talk about a strange thread. I heard something about Vectors? Where? I'll take 5.

Drugs are bad and kids with guns are good, or is is it kids with guns are bad and drugs are are good?

Anyways, back to the regular program.

Luke01

Quote from: 440 on January 06, 2013, 10:13:45 AM
WTF, talk about a strange thread. I heard something about Vectors? Where? I'll take 5.

Drugs are bad and kids with guns are good, or is is it kids with guns are bad and drugs are are good?

Anyways, back to the regular program.
You all joke about children with drugs and guns what if it was your child that was shot but another child in school over drugs wouldn't be so comical would it. I do think the people that reply with outrageous & unacceptable remarks should be banned as the school incident in Conn. was very real. What gives you the right to laugh at children carrying guns?

Ghoste

I just re-read the "my rant on memeber for profit" thread from a year ago, some striking similarities.  Anecdotal evidence?  Absolutely.  But still...  :scratchchin:

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

General_01

Quote from: bill440rt on January 06, 2013, 10:41:53 AM
Ooooooo.....
Now I'M getting PM's from Luke01.  ::)

Lucky you. By the way Bill, you can refer to him as Brian, mopar01, or dixie lee. He should answer to any of these since they are all the same person. :rofl:
496 stroker
4-speed

bill440rt

Quote from: General_01 on January 06, 2013, 10:44:46 AM
Quote from: bill440rt on January 06, 2013, 10:41:53 AM
Ooooooo.....
Now I'M getting PM's from Luke01.  ::)

Lucky you. By the way Bill, you can refer to him as Brian, mopar01, or dixie lee. He should answer to any of these since they are all the same person. :rofl:

Oh, you forgot leeskeys! LOL
Drat, and I was so on the hunt for a set of Vectors.  :rofl:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Ghoste

What about generallyeverything?  I don't think a member here but certainly associated somehow.

Troy

Just so everyone knows... Skip was right. Do business with this person at your own risk. However, you'll have to do it somewhere else.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.