News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Oh, the humanity!!!

Started by Blusmbl, January 03, 2013, 09:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 08, 2013, 12:53:50 AM
 Based on his postings for the past year plus you guys will see cooter fcks around ALOT

I think there's some truth to that, but many times, that's just not the case.

Cooter

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 08, 2013, 07:42:36 AM
 Based on his postings for the past year plus you guys will see cooter fcks around ALOT

In Curtis' Own words..."You don't know me, Don't pretend you do".

In fact, NONE of you know me so kiss it. :pity: :2thumbs: :nana:

I'm not here for the haters, I'm here for the one's that Would rather PM me than be seen having a conversation with "Cooter" out on the open board, and are at least trying to builda car on their own cause if it can be done and done three more times, I have usually been there and done it.. No matter, I can deal. I need NOTHING from anyone here. I can build engines, Trans' , Do Bodywork, Even stitched my own seat covers for Christine.
Not that I'm any "Better" than the average Hemi guy, but Just saying. So, with that, I say to the haters of Cooter. F8CK YOU.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bull

Ok,  I think I get it now. He's joking about his honesty that he would commit insurance fraud. Makes perfect sense. And I'm supposedly the delusional one. :lol:

This guy almost makes me miss Joey Gowdy. At least Gowdy knew he was nuts. Everyone who called him on his BS was a "hater" too.

1974dodgecharger

This post proves me 100% spot on already  ;)

The more rebellious he is and the more we agitate him the more he posts which he gets his kicks off DC.com (maybe route 66 too who knows)

Quote from: Cooter on January 08, 2013, 07:56:52 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 08, 2013, 07:42:36 AM

In Curtis' Own words..."You don't know me, Don't pretend you do".

In fact, NONE of you know me so kiss it. :pity: :2thumbs: :nana:

I'm not here for the haters, I'm here for the one's that Would rather PM me than be seen having a conversation with "Cooter" out on the open board, and are at least trying to builda car on their own cause if it can be done and done three more times, I have usually been there and done it.. No matter, I can deal. I need NOTHING from anyone here. I can build engines, Trans' , Do Bodywork, Even stitched my own seat covers for Christine.
Not that I'm any "Better" than the average Hemi guy, but Just saying. So, with that, I say to the haters of Cooter. F8CK YOU.

BananaDan

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much lately.  What did I miss?

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Back N Black

1974dodgecharger
Old Timer
The more rebellious he is and the more we agitate him the more he posts which he gets his kicks off DC.com (maybe route 66 too who knows)

What are you Cooter's Protégé?

Steve P.

I'm not even going to read all of this. I have lived through many hurricanes. Only 1 time have we ever bugged out and we got nothing. This happens every year.. This past summer we had a freak come in that brought the water level very high at my houses. My 65' is in the shop at my old house and I went over to raise it when I could. The worst of the storm was over by the time I COULD GET THERE... YES, other things took priority. LIKE LIFE!!!!! 

I cannot believe you guys are all at each others throats over this guys pain!!!!!  This is NUTS!!!!! We have all lost something at some point that we couldn't do a damn thing about. I know a guy in the AIR FORCE that lost his Hemi RR in a storage in NJ or NY... He is single and his family is far from where his car was and he happens to be hiding from bullets in Afghanistan.  Lets all bust his balls!!!!  Jesus, he can't even get home to know if he has lost it or not.... But yeah, we can all SPECULATE and make this other guy look like a thief and scumbag...

I am locking this and hope never to see this kind of bull shit again...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida