News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Right Stuff Detailing Positive Experience

Started by Dmichels, December 29, 2012, 11:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dmichels

So about 4 years ago I buy a front brakeline kit from Right Stuff Detailing at the Carlile swap meet. I throw it in the garage untill the car is painted. Fast forward to last week I go to install the lines and they are very wrong. So I email them asking for some help. I was hoping I could at least ID what I needed and buy a new set ASAP as this was holding me up. After a few emails and some pictures they determined I had the wrong set. They told me they are sending me another set NC and told me to keep the other set. I am more then pleased with the excelent service I got from them.
Dave
68 440 4 speed 4.10

Just 6T9 CHGR

Good to hear some companies doing the "Right Stuff" & then some.  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

b5blue

Their six pack pump to carbs fuel lines were horrible! All I got was "nobody else complained" brush off with a mail them back at my cost and they will refund just the purchase price.....I cut them up to make a test/tune set of fuel lines with rubber fuel line splices. Good Luck with what they send, maybe the have adjusted their parts and attitude!  :2thumbs:

charger Downunder

Lets hope they change and more companies start to back up there products and provide better service. We cant be palmed of anymore with the power of the internet at our finger tips.
[/quote]

jar1292

:scratchchin: I purchased the diskbrake set-up and fuel lines a few years back from them. I read here that some of there stuff was not all that "good" that was right after I purchased them  :brickwall:... So I kept my originals and was going to line them up side by side. Yup that was two years ago right now they are still sitting by each other I still have not really compared them I keep telling myself I will worry about it when its time to instal. The disks are all on just no lines yet. I am happy with the brakes but of course they have not seen any power yet!
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

bill440rt

FWIW Bill who used to be with Fine Lines is now working for the Right Stuff.  :yesnod:

I've ALWAYS dealt with Bill, who was excellent. Maybe now things will change for the better if they had a bad rap?  :shruggy:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

Bill, what do you think about PST disc brake conversions? They use a lot of Right Stuff Detailing products.  :shruggy:

bill440rt

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 29, 2012, 10:09:01 PM
Bill, what do you think about PST disc brake conversions? They use a lot of Right Stuff Detailing products.  :shruggy:

I have no experience with them.
Are they the same as the ones Master Power offers? The MP kit worked great.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

lasvegas69charg

I have bought the 4 wheel disc brake conversion kit, sst  brake lines, sst fuel lines, sst trans lines and emergency cable set and everything went on good except the brake booster. The brake booster that came with the kit has a bracket mounted to it. Otherwise everything went on great and great customer service.
69 dodge charger 383/727/3.55 (my dad is the original owner-matching number) stroked to a 496😉

Dmichels

The replacment lines showed up today. Everything fit fine. They made good on the problem and I am happy.
Dave
68 440 4 speed 4.10

b5blue

:2thumbs: Really glad to hear it's working out.