News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A big Thank You is in order!

Started by Ram07, January 03, 2013, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

Just wanted to say thanks...fairly new here, been given advice on a couple of cars..that was my main reason for joining!

Been an asshole a couple of times...sorry!

But thanks for the support, with everything....you guys/gals are a good group!!

From a sick dog, to a Mother that just passed....thanks!

Tilar

This is a great group, that's why I've stuck around so long. Where else can you get all this excitement and entertainment without leaving home? 

Again, Sorry to hear of your Mom, I hope you made/make it to the funeral.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ram07

It is a great bunch of people...got my head on straight now to deal with mother....she's coming back here..no need for me to go over there...do my thing in spring....thanks!

TruckDriver

This site is basically like one overgrown family. I haven't had a Charger since 2007, but I like the people here, even if we all don't agree with each other all the time. I could never leave my friends here. I'll own a Charger again one day if I can get a cheaper one that is worth fixing.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ram07

Yup....thats whats cool around here...posted pic of a white charger for sale...got advice...pics of a challenger...over priced....a good place to be! Making some friends by posting in off topic helps! Not to mention support for other things beside a car!

68X426

Quote from: Ram07 on January 03, 2013, 01:36:48 PM
...got my head on straight now

That's what's important. Taking care of yourself and taking care of family. The cars are just cars, and they'll be there waiting for you.

Yes, there are a whole bunch of great folks around here.  :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ram07 on January 03, 2013, 01:04:45 PM

By chance, are you related to a guy with a screen name that begins in a C and ends in an r?   :lol:

twodko

Yep, glad you're back bro. This is a truly wonderfully twisted cyber mopar family PLUS we have the Skipster and Fred!
The fact that we also have Lisa and Jackie for backup.......well, it just doesn't get any better!   :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Patronus

Probably best you dont need to take that 8 hr flight and then the train to the tube, to the rain...and miss all that fish pie.. :eek2:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Ram07

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 03, 2013, 07:57:27 PM
Quote from: Ram07 on January 03, 2013, 01:04:45 PM

By chance, are you related to a guy with a screen name that begins in a C and ends in an r?   :lol:

not that I know of...he aint a cuz or nuthin"

Cooter

Quote from: Ram07 on January 04, 2013, 02:21:44 PM

not that I know of...he aint a cuz or nuthin"

Don't worry, He's taking yet another shot at me.  Anyway, Good to see your making friends here, and sorry bout your momma.

PSST: I know how to rebuild a stock water pump too!
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"