News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new memeber from France!

Started by Franck Carpentier, January 02, 2013, 05:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franck Carpentier

:cheers:
Hello, I'm Franck Carpentier, a french Mopar enthusiast!
I'm very happy to be part of your community.
I'm not fluent in english but I will do my best to make me understand :eek2:
I'm the happy owner of a 1969 CHARGER R/T with auto trans and I've just bought a 1971 SUPER BEE with a 440 (NOM) and manual gearbox.
Sorry :angel: I also get a 1971 BOSS 351 that I expect to sell this year.
My project is to restore the 1971 SUPER BEE and to update its performance. I will really need your advices to do it well !

skip68

Welcome to the site Franck.   :cheers:  Any pictures?   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

charge69

Welcome here, Franck !

You have some nice cars and we love pictures!! Please show us your cars.

Carl

charger Downunder

Welcome aboard sounds like you have some nice cars there. I think we have a couple of other members from France. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
[/quote]

tan top

hello & welcome   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  love to see pictures sometime :cheers: :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Cooter

Bienvenue sur le site de Franck Carpentier! Vous trouverez presque tout ce dont vous avez besoin au sujet Chargeurs ici.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Franck Carpentier

Thank you for your welcome!

I have pics but I need to resize them (200 K maximum).

I try to do it asap :D

Cooter

Oui! S'il vous plaît les photos de poste quand vous avez la chance ... Love pour voir vos balades.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Franck Carpentier

Here are the pictures:
I get the CHARGER R/T since 2001, it is orange with white interior. It is restored now but I have some things to fix (it's never finish!).
I have the BOSS since 2008, it is Light Pewter Metallic and the car is near concourse condition.
I'm actually buying from a friend a 71 Super Bee with a 440 HP. It was originally equiped with a 383 and a very short rear end (3.91). Now it gets a 3.73 with the 833 and the infamous Pistol grip. :brickwall:

Franck Carpentier

The car behind the CHARGER is the one of my twin, Jerrry, it is a great 1970 TORINO COBRA with the fabulous 429 CI :2thumbs:.
This one came last year from Maryland.
Jerry also gets another project: a 69 Mustang Sportsroof where he's going to install a 428 Cobra Jet :drool5:

Franck Carpentier

Hello Cooter,
Congratulations :cheers:, you speak french :yesnod:

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome!! Great looking rides you have there!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

69rtse4spd

Bob T

Welcome Franck, great lineup you have there  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Cooter

I'll say this in Engleesh...The '69 IS ORANGE!!! SWEET!!!

Sweet, vous chargeur est orange. Maintenant, tout ce dont il a besoin est un "01" sur les portes! LOL!
Vous avez une très belle place de Franck voitures.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome Franck!  Please register your '69 (if you havent already)

I have 3 '69s registered in France so far.  One owner's name is Franck also but he has a General Lee clone.

Also curious to see if your car was originally coded for the hood pins?  (J45)  very rare '69 option if it was

www.1969chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nvrbdn

welcome to the show franck. you have 3 nice rides there. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TUFCAT

Welcome!!  Sounds like you have some great cars  :2thumbs:   I REALLY like that BOSS 351!  :yesnod:

For the record Cooter speaks American Redneck... He's trying to impress you with his "Google Translate" because he can't even order a croissant from a menu. :D

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Cooter on January 02, 2013, 07:35:15 PM
I'll say this in Engleesh...The '69 IS ORANGE!!! SWEET!!!

Sweet, vous chargeur est orange. Maintenant, tout ce dont il a besoin est un "01" sur les portes! LOL!
Vous avez une très belle place de Franck voitures.

Cooter, don't you mean 'LEEURL!'
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

JB400

Welcome to the group.  Glad to have another oversees member.  The more the merrier. :2thumbs:  We like all cars on here, we just love the charger the most.  Have you restored some of the cars yourself, you did you buy them that away?

Nothing wrong with speaking french on here.  If Cooter can speak French, that's great.  For me though, I have a translator on standby.

TUFCAT

Cooter....??  Speaking French....??   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

twodko

Hey now, the Cooterman has many facets.  :lol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

tan top

Quote from: Franck Carpentier on January 02, 2013, 06:07:54 PM
Here are the pictures:
I get the CHARGER R/T since 2001, it is orange with white interior. It is restored now but I have some things to fix (it's never finish!).
I have the BOSS since 2008, it is Light Pewter Metallic and the car is near concourse condition.
I'm actually buying from a friend a 71 Super Bee with a 440 HP. It was originally equiped with a 383 and a very short rear end (3.91). Now it gets a 3.73 with the 833 and the infamous Pistol grip. :brickwall:

:drool5:   :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Franck Carpentier

Thank you very much everybody !!! ;)

It's a real pleasure. I'm always surprised how a common passion allow to meet fantastic people all around the world!

And overall, thanks to the genius that had created the Muscle car concept!!!!

Ram07

Those are nice cars....man...you're lucky! A guy from france gets those, gotta be something for me out there!

Dino

Bien venue Franck! 

Quote from: Ram07 on January 04, 2013, 02:55:58 PM
Those are nice cars....man...you're lucky! A guy from france gets those, gotta be something for me out there!

Plenty out there for all of us, what are you looking for? 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ram07

Really wanted a charger...just needs to be in one peice, and drives (getting kinda pricey)...so thinking lately that I would like a 69 bee...like my dad gave me when i was 17....couldn't afford the insurance....someone on here posted something about a 68...was white, with a black roof...looked just like that....but a 69

Dino

Quote from: Ram07 on January 04, 2013, 03:12:41 PM
Really wanted a charger...just needs to be in one peice, and drives (getting kinda pricey)...so thinking lately that I would like a 69 bee...like my dad gave me when i was 17....couldn't afford the insurance....someone on here posted something about a 68...was white, with a black roof...looked just like that....but a 69

Yeah he found a good one.  But he likes the Coronet just about as much as the Charger.  If you don't then you wil be settling and that rarely works out.

A one piece, running driving 2nd gen Charger will cost you between $12K and $20K depending on engine, options and of course the year.  Those are typical prices for the time.  $15K is a good number to keep in mind when looking for a decent Charger.  It won't be a show stopper but it'll look pretty damn good.  The Coronet won't be all that much cheaper I think, not a huge difference anyway.

Where are you located?  I'll keep an eye open.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ram07

Dont wanna hijack the thread, I'm 500 miles north of Toronto, a 69 Bee, or Coronet that looks just right....well...would not be settling!

Last car I posted  near Toronto....looked just like yours!

Franck Carpentier

Hello Just 6T9 CHGR,

I will register my 69 CHARGER R/T as soon as possible.
My car and the title are not at home but in my parent's house.

Unfortunately, I don't get the fender tag and the broadcast sheet. It had been lost when it had been repainted at least 25 years ago in England... :flame:

Good WE
Franck

AKcharger

Welcome Franck...we're here to help if you have questions or problems  :2thumbs:

Franck Carpentier

Hello,

Thank you very much for opening your doors :cheers:

I've never been to US, it's one of my dream :angel:

If I get the money and the time, I would like to go to Carlisle or Erschey at the end of this year :Twocents:

Have a nice Sunday

FJ5WING

Welcome Franck!

I really like your Mustang and your brothers Torino, Ive had a few Fords.
wingless now, but still around.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Franck Carpentier on January 05, 2013, 06:16:54 PM
Hello Just 6T9 CHGR,

I will register my 69 CHARGER R/T as soon as possible.
My car and the title are not at home but in my parent's house.

Unfortunately, I don't get the fender tag and the broadcast sheet. It had been lost when it had been repainted at least 25 years ago in England... :flame:

Good WE
Franck

Ok Franck thank you.  I will await your registration.

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T