News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Warning: Girl in lingerie with a Charger

Started by Drache, January 02, 2013, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archie360

Me too Please   sarcher3@twcny.rr.com  ;)
1971 SE 383HP     1972 Rallye 340

Evolution69

Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

JB400

Sorry Drache, I don't have an account with your program.  But, since I know where to get them, I'll think I'll just join the site and download them myself :drool5:  These girls are nice, but I prefer Erica F :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: Now that's a blonde :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  What she does in the front seat of a 69 wow is an understatement :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

I'm sorry if I got the computer wet

Drache

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 03, 2013, 12:53:27 AM
Sorry Drache, I don't have an account with your program.  But, since I know where to get them, I'll think I'll just join the site and download them myself :drool5:  These girls are nice, but I prefer Erica F :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: Now that's a blonde :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  What she does in the front seat of a 69 wow is an understatement :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

You don't need an account to download the files.

I'll be posting the "Erica F" pictures hopefully within two days.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

daytona71

Pretty please share the links with me on the west coast.  daytona71@yahoo.com
Thanks

billfury

Quote from: Cooter on January 02, 2013, 10:57:41 PM
Hmmm...
I don't know....Maybe I have a really warped mind, but the best entertainment I got from this was  :smilielol:LMAO :lol: about cooters excited He-man.  Don't get me wrong the Charger's beautiful and chic's not bad either.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Drache on January 02, 2013, 04:57:55 PM
Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 02, 2013, 04:57:04 PM
Dont we already have a place for this?... I mean sheesh. The last thing I want to have to do is use the DC.com search engine to try to find this stuff.   :P

We do?

Yep, Chicks with Chargers thread    :drool5:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,83108.850.html

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: GordonGriggs on January 02, 2013, 11:45:33 PM

Nice to  see a woman WITHOUT tatoo's and body piercing.

:iagree:   :yesnod:  :2thumbs:

I like my cars with fancy paint and my women with clean lines.  :icon_smile_wink:

Quote from: Patronus on January 02, 2013, 10:44:19 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on January 02, 2013, 06:57:37 PM
She got a nice body, but I dont care for her face at all.

:image_294343:

:shruggy:   Each to their own I guess.
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

Dino

You know you can find pictures of nude women on that thing called the internet right?   :lol:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

RyanNJ

I'm still looking for my next 69..... I hope  one of these beautiful women come with it!

I sure would love the link!

Thnx! :popcrn:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Dino on January 03, 2013, 08:23:15 AM
You know you can find pictures of nude women on that thing called the internet right?   :lol:

Internet? What's that?  It's not just nude women.. it's women (some nude) with Chargers. Kinda like George Costanza's tri-fecta?

I think I need to kill a few hours over at Dino's place.  :laugh:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 03, 2013, 11:20:40 AM
Quote from: Dino on January 03, 2013, 08:23:15 AM

Internet? What's that?  It's not just nude women.. it's women (some nude) with Chargers. Kinda like George Costanza's tri-fecta?

I think I need to kill a few hours over at Dino's place.  :laugh:

The beer is cold and plentiful  Seeing as I have dialup it's a good thing we have lots of beer because there's gonna be a lotta waiting going on!

I don't care for chicks with cars because they're usually overrated chicks that mess up a good paint job.  Let's keep the two seperated, it's still fun to look at either.   :lol:

stripedelete

F8-4life

are you kidding about the 100 pms? thats kinda odd if you ask me..I mean the internet is full of this stuff.

Drache

Quote from: F8-4life on January 03, 2013, 12:26:36 PM
are you kidding about the 100 pms? thats kinda odd if you ask me..I mean the internet is full of this stuff.

I've just hit 200 as of right now.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Ok so I keep hitting my limit of 15 PM's allowed per hour so some of you will have to wait for me to message you back  :rofl:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Marck

F8-4life

200 pms!? Wow, you guys need to cool your jets, there is better looking women and better looking chargers all over the interwebs, although they may be in seperate pictures though lol.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: F8-4life on January 03, 2013, 02:44:27 PM
200 pms!? Wow, you guys need to cool your jets, there is better looking women and better looking chargers all over the interwebs, although they may be in seperate pictures though lol.

I find it amusing also hahahahhaha they act like they never seen a woman before hahahahahahah

Smith55

I would like to see (stacey.smith1389@sbcglobal.net)

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

HOTROD

What the Hell-Dumass !

Dino

Cooter

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 03, 2013, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: F8-4life on January 03, 2013, 02:44:27 PM

I find it amusing also hahahahhaha they act like they never seen a woman before hahahahahahah

We don't agree on much, but this time..... :2thumbs:
While I like a beautiful woman as much as the next guy, I refuse to post in the threads like Some old, horndog, that you see at the mall oogling at all the females walking by like some Creepy stalker dude.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"