News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Warning: Girl in lingerie with a Charger

Started by Drache, January 02, 2013, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

Quote from: Cooter on January 04, 2013, 07:51:06 AM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 03, 2013, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: F8-4life on January 03, 2013, 02:44:27 PM
200 pms!? Wow, you guys need to cool your jets, there is better looking women and better looking chargers all over the interwebs, although they may be in seperate pictures though lol.

I find it amusing also hahahahhaha they act like they never seen a woman before hahahahahahah

We don't agree on much, but this time..... :2thumbs:

While I like a beautiful woman as much as the next guy, I refuse to post in the threads like Some old, horndog, that you see at the mall oogling at all the females walking by like some Creepy stalker dude.

Nothin' "creepy dude" about your avatar.  ;)

Ghoste

I have no intention of, nor have I felt an urge to hang out at the mall and stalk or ogle all of the females walking by.  However I do like women and I do like Chargers so thank you Drache, much appreciated.  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: stripedelete on January 04, 2013, 09:18:58 AM
Quote from: Cooter on January 04, 2013, 07:51:06 AM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 03, 2013, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: F8-4life on January 03, 2013, 02:44:27 PM
200 pms!? Wow, you guys need to cool your jets, there is better looking women and better looking chargers all over the interwebs, although they may be in seperate pictures though lol.

I find it amusing also hahahahhaha they act like they never seen a woman before hahahahahahah

We don't agree on much, but this time..... :2thumbs:

While I like a beautiful woman as much as the next guy, I refuse to post in the threads like Some old, horndog, that you see at the mall oogling at all the females walking by like some Creepy stalker dude.

Nothin' "creepy dude" about your avatar.  ;)

Exactly!  Take the kids out of the avatar and leave the blonde in, then it might not be "creepy dude".   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

jar1292

Drache, nice title under your avatar I just noticed. I hope no one challenges  :D just so every one know that, I am surprised I haven't seen it before here, but I'm in before the  :dancinglock:     
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

JB400

There's no reason to lock it.  At least, not yet.  It deals with a particular charger.  On my sig, I was told to keep it car or charger related.  Hood ornaments weren't mentioned :D

TXcharger70

charger496

I would also like to see some naked ladies with Chargers pretty please and thank you... sdbishop@comcast.net