News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Edelbrock ias shocks

Started by kokxville, December 23, 2012, 07:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

Bought these for my 70 4 years ago and they were awesome.
I sold the car and bought a 69 last year.Now i want to order these shocks for my 69,but i can't find them anymore  :shruggy:

Anyone know's if these are still available?
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

garner7555

I just asked which shocks everyone recommended in another thread. They said those are good shocks but discontinued. From what I gathered from them the new Fox shocks from Hotchkis is the top of the line performance shock.

If you want to check out that post it is titled "Hotchkis Leaf Springs??"   
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

1970Moparmann

That sucks.

Due to a mishap on shipping, I have an extra front shock.  I'll have to find a second ASAP.

Here is what I found also-

Notice: This part has been Discontinued. All sales are final, no refunds or credits.
When remaining inventory is depleted, this part will not longer be available.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

HPP

Good high end shocks:

XV valved Afcos. Choice of fixed valving or adjustable
RCD Bilsteins. Sold by Firm Feel and Hotchkis
Hotchkis Fox. Ultimate bolt in.
QA1, Varishock, Rancho, Pro, Afco. Decent choices with fixed or adjustable valving, but may not offer direct bolt in units. Will defintly need to speak to the reps.

Rolling_Thunder

Hotchkis shocks ---   awesome.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Just 6T9 CHGR

I am running the RCD Bilsteins....a bit pricey but worth it.  Even with a mostly stock suspension they definitely help
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dustyswinger

I believe QA1 Bought out edelbrock. Check with them.

bull

I got all four of my Edelbrock IAS shocks from Summit. Apparently I got some of the last few they had. :shruggy:

There are some other good options though: http://www.summitracing.com/search/make/dodge/model/charger/department/chassis-suspension/part-type/shocks-and-struts/year/1970