News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pictures of Old toys/games you still have from childhood

Started by skip68, December 31, 2012, 02:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Dart

I remember playing with these cars when I was young and they were Old then LOL

68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 02, 2013, 02:03:15 PM
Now, I had one of these when I was a kid and it's probably the thing I remember playing with the most. No clue what happened to the one I had, but I'd love to buy one just to have one again. I see them on ebay every now and then...I may break down and grab one soon:

The kid in the picture even kinda looks like I did back then  :scratchchin:

My grandparents had one of those at their house, along with a mess of matchbox cars. I loved that damn thing. I remember as a kid spending a ton of time on the family room floor with it. Of course, now that my grandparents are great-grandparents, I should see if they still have it...

JB400

I enjoy looking at this type of stuff.  It shows how easily we are entertained and how much we had to use our imagination.  Unfortunately, most of the youth aren't that a way.  Now adays, if it doesn't have a screen, they don't have anything to do with it.  It's sad really.  In my opinion, kids of the 20th century had it good.  Toys were affordable and rememberable.  Before then, kids ended up doing work.  Today, they're couch potatoes with eyes glued to a screen.  I guess the next gen will have screens literally glued to thier eyes.  The future looks bleak :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Not really a toy from my childhood but since I am still a big kid and this is a charger site I thought I'd post this. It's an RC car I made about 5 years ago, turned out pretty good I think.