News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, Kikgas01 is leaving the site because of a feud....?????????????????????????

Started by skip68, December 30, 2012, 04:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: General_01 on January 02, 2013, 05:05:49 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 02, 2013, 04:43:39 PM
Looks like I have a fan.  Why else would anyone go through and bring up most of my posts in one thread?  I suppose you have a  picture of my car made up as a bedspread as well?

He said what I was thinking when I was reading all your posts. Your a fence rider.

I don't think anyone is a fan of someone who has nothing else to do but post non-stop and actually never say anything worth a shit.
Had a change of heart. You ain't worth it.  I do apologize to those that did read it.  I'm that a way

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

GL#10

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Todd Wilson

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Cooter on January 01, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
Quote from: Lennard on January 01, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
There are 12,655 members left to chat with on this forum so I think we're okay. ;)

Yet only around 40 post regularly.

Sadly, one of them is you.

lisiecki1

Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JB400

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on January 03, 2013, 11:37:22 AM
Quote from: Cooter on January 01, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
Quote from: Lennard on January 01, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
There are 12,655 members left to chat with on this forum so I think we're okay. ;)

Yet only around 40 post regularly.

You was looking in the mirror when you said that, right?

Maybe, you should engage brain before typing.

Cooter

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on January 03, 2013, 11:37:22 AM

While it tis true, at least I haven't posted towards you like this. Pleease don't hate, appreciate. You gotta let go of all that hate guy, it's not good for your health. Have a nice day....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

skip68

Why is everybody fighting?  You guys need to be more like me.   :yesnod:      :pity:   I don't fight with anybody....   :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ram07

I can just imagine all of you guys having a beer together in a bar, then car talk comes up!

JB400

Since I have been so much a big part in this thread, all I can say is I wouldn't mind meeting everyone and having a round. (I don't drink though, but that doesn't mean I won't participate)  In my eye, I get along just fine with everyone, but there are moments.

moparstuart

:slap: :slap:
Quote from: skip68 on January 03, 2013, 01:47:14 PM
Why is everybody fighting?  You guys need to be more like me.   :yesnod:      :pity:   I don't fight with anybody....   :icon_smile_wink:
:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

Quote from: skip68 on January 03, 2013, 01:47:14 PM

Nah Skip, you don't fight with anyone.  You abuse yourself enough.    :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Dino

Quote from: Ram07 on January 03, 2013, 01:49:27 PM
I can just imagine all of you guys having a beer together in a bar, then car talk comes up!

Yep, I can imagine thenm having a beer together as well...and then the inhibition is really out the window and blood will flow.   :boxing_smiley:

It's a good thing this is online only, too many opinions here to all be friends.  That's just how it is, nothing wrong with it.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bull

Guess I missed all the drama. Four pages about kikgas leaving the site (according to the title) and I have no idea what you all are talking about.

Actually, nevermind, I don't care.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Dino on January 03, 2013, 04:20:02 PM
Quote from: Ram07 on January 03, 2013, 01:49:27 PM
Yep, I can imagine thenm having a beer together as well...and then the inhibition is really out the window and blood will flow.   :boxing_smiley:

It's a good thing this is online only, too many opinions here to all be friends.  That's just how it is, nothing wrong with it.

I'm always ready for beers! Just say where and when.  Speaking of beer Dino, we still need to knock down a few or dozen in the near future.  :cheers:

The70RT

Quote from: bull on January 03, 2013, 04:25:54 PM
Guess I missed all the drama. Four pages about kikgas leaving the site (according to the title) and I have no idea what you all are talking about.

Right (according to the title) ......you must not have read any of it, or the thread that brought this one on.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AKcharger

bull

Quote from: The70RT on January 03, 2013, 04:31:53 PM
Quote from: bull on January 03, 2013, 04:25:54 PM

Right (according to the title) ......you must not have read any of it, or the thread that brought this one on.

I read a fair amount of this thread which alludes to another topic I apparently missed completely. It's like walking into the middle of a conversation about a coworker who did something he wasn't supposed to. You have to decide if you care enough about it to ask for a summary. In this case probably not, unless it is very brief.

1974dodgecharger

I'm really tired of this site I'm also leaving.......

Btw can u guys make a tread of me like kilgas too...thx

Oh yeah just fckin email me since I'm not logging onto see u losers anymore