News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, Kikgas01 is leaving the site because of a feud....?????????????????????????

Started by skip68, December 30, 2012, 04:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshallfry01

1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

BB1

Stu, I'm not the smart guy here, I don't see how. The problem is the problems it has, if it was the 80's sure. Money is tight, I spent a lot on my home to make it a nice warm place.
I want my shop built in the next 2 years.

I don't want anyone to over spend what he is asking for it. He will never learn what makes a Mopar guys/gal work. There are plenty of these types of people that know nothing about are cars and only see dollar signs, we all know them.

The Second Gen Charger has been hit the most by these people I think. I've had 3 of them.
We have to reject the flippers and send them back to chevi and furd world. We control them.

(George S Patton) voice

Men, as you go out there this year, I want to remind you of the evil car Flippers.
Unscrupulous under belly of the car world. You have the right and obligation not to pay their inflated
car prices.
Make them pay for there arrogance and lack of real knowledge of the product they are trying to sell.
Market value is the determining factor for all things.
Know your price, talk to us on DC.com. The advice is free, we serve the world.

We know Chargers here period.

Not associated with the San Diego Charger football team or it's affiliates  :rofl:
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BB1

5 bucks sezz he does, you guys go for it.  :yesnod:

But expect a lot of bs before you get it.

I said my peace.  :angel:
Delete my profile

AKcharger

I don't know the story or these two guys but I say... "whatever"  ::)

After 11 years on this and the original D-C.com site there's countless people that have "punished site members by leaving" Some people just aren't happy unless they find somthing to make them unhappy (and they usually try to make everyone feel that way) if it ain't about a car deal gone bad it's something else stupid like ducks or somthing..."Nut up or shut up" If they want to leave good riddence!  :moon:

Of course if ya' want to hang out and talk Chargers, we're happy to have you  :pity:

:Twocents:

rt green

third string oil changer

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TUFCAT

Quote from: The70RT on January 01, 2013, 03:55:49 PM
Hey Kikgas.....you wanna trade - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107066625972845.13411.100000085232614&type=3

I didn't ask the wife, maybe she wouldn't know it  :laugh:

[I digress for a moment]...Dennis I have to say your wife's 70 Cutlass Supreme is awesome. :drool5: I remember my 3rd grade teacher drove one. It was medium blue/black and probably had a 350-2bbl but I loved the styling! :icon_smile_wink:  By 1974-75-ish it was starting to look rough and seeing it every day engrained my love Cutlasses. :yesnod:  Yours is beautiful. :wave:

General_01

Don't worry about Kikgas. He went back to the GL site and they are all giving him high-fives for giving it to the GL hating DC.com.  :lol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

XH29N0G

Wow. Didn't realize there might be a GL forum until you mentioned it.  Excellent!
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

TUFCAT

Quote from: General_01 on January 01, 2013, 05:11:19 PM
Don't worry about Kikgas. He went back to the GL site and they are all giving him high-fives for giving it to the GL hating DC.com.  :lol:

:shruggy:

JB400

Just because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.  If he wants to spread his criticism to other forums, that's his business.

TUFCAT

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
Just because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.  If he wants to spread his criticism to other forums, that's his business.

Dude review your facts....

He left us "in a blaze of Glory".

Nobody forced him out.

Nobody said anything severe to make him leave.

So please don't get all weepy eyed for guys who make their own decisions.  

"Im leaving until you guys beg me to stay" is very getting old....

BUH BYE.

General_01

Just because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.  If he wants to spread his criticism to other forums, that's his business.

Go post smileys to boost your post count. It's less confusing.  :nana:
496 stroker
4-speed

The70RT

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 01, 2013, 06:18:16 PM
Just because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.  If he wants to spread his criticism to other forums, that's his business.

Dude review your facts..... He left us. In a "blaze of Glory" I might add.  So nobody forced him out. Don't get all weepy for a guy who makes his own decisions.

Not only that, it is his loss. I'm sure he will be over in the sellers section if you start missing him  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JB400

I know everything that happened.  I read every thread that had mention of this dispute.  There was more than just one.  Yes, I know he left.  His choice.  But, I see no reason to sit here and poke fun of him.  Sit and think about it while you lick yourself.

By the way, I don't post smileys that much.  You're confusing me with Cody.  I post these instead

Cooter

Stroker, it's a futile attempt I'm afraid. While I dislike Flippers, I liked ol Kikgas.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

RECHRGD

Quote from: General_01 on January 01, 2013, 05:11:19 PM
Don't worry about Kikgas. He went back to the GL site and they are all giving him high-fives for giving it to the GL hating DC.com.  :lol:

LOL.....I just visited that site and it looks like our old friend MoparManJim is over there.  There's an F at the end of his name, but the grammar and story telling style are very revealing......
13.53 @ 105.32

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

General_01

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:32:59 PM
I know everything that happened.  I read every thread that had mention of this dispute.  There was more than just one.  Yes, I know he left.  His choice.  But, I see no reason to sit here and poke fun of him.  Sit and think about it while you lick yourself.

By the way, I don't post smileys that much.  You're confusing me with Cody.  I post these instead

No I'm not. I read your posts. That's why I said to post smileys.
496 stroker
4-speed

Back N Black

Who gives a rats ass if the guy leaves, if you going to leave stop posting, don't announce it. Why  people get caught up in piddly ass threads like this is beyond me. So now I'm leaving and i will be back tomorrow around noon.  :nana: