News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, Kikgas01 is leaving the site because of a feud....?????????????????????????

Started by skip68, December 30, 2012, 04:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:32:59 PM
I know everything that happened.  I read every thread that had mention of this dispute.  There was more than just one.  Yes, I know he left.  His choice.  But, I see no reason to sit here and poke fun of him.  Sit and think about it while you lick yourself.

By the way, I don't post smileys that much.  You're confusing me with Cody.  I post these instead

they have smiley faces to---but no one notices. :D

Lennard

There are 12,655 members left to chat with on this forum so I think we're okay. ;)

Cooter

Quote from: Lennard on January 01, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
There are 12,655 members left to chat with on this forum so I think we're okay. ;)

Yet only around 40 post regularly.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
Just because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.  If he wants to spread his criticism to other forums, that's his business.

you been here long enough he is a FLIPPER!!!  I say mock him and let him leave and after he leaves who cares.....Theres gonna more guys like him around this forum who come on the forum to ask for some validation on a car they just bought, then we see it on egay, then we realize he bought it to flip it.  Flippers to me are like lawyers who represent scum of this Earth...They need to eat too, but it does not mean they have a right to eat my table though just because they breathe the same air as I do on Earth.

Your treating him like he was special..like he was a special kind of flipper of some sorts.

cdr

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 01, 2013, 08:21:59 PM
Just because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.  If he wants to spread his criticism to other forums, that's his business.

you been here long enough he is a FLIPPER!!!  I say mock him and let him leave and after he leaves who cares.....Theres gonna more guys like him around this forum who come on the forum to ask for some validation on a car they just bought, then we see it on egay, then we realize he bought it to flip it.  Flippers to me are like lawyers who represent scum of this Earth...They need to eat too, but it does not mean they have a right to eat my table though just because they breathe the same air as I do on Earth.

Your treating him like he was special..like he was a special kind of flipper of some sorts.

this is his song lol   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=azEOeTX1LqM
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

TUFCAT

Sit and think about it while you lick yourself.

Hey Stroker -

TCNN (Tufcat Cable News Network) just received this important newsflash:

Are you ready for it?

Brace yourself...

Cats lick themselves because they can.  :D  

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: cdr on January 01, 2013, 09:09:33 PM
Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 01, 2013, 08:21:59 PM

this is his song lol   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=azEOeTX1LqM

lmao off fckin shit hahaha

Blown70

Well I had some dealings with Kickgas01 a few years back and was more than happy with the parts I got.

As for this going on, I used to post regularly, and honesltly miss several good members, but unless I need to I on PM and
no longer post here.  I have been selling most of my daytona coverstion stuff, for now.

I have no interest in what is allowed around here some memebers acting like children and being allowed to act... well, I could go on suffice I have other things to do.

Tom

JB400

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 01, 2013, 09:37:57 PM

Hey Stroker -

Are you ready for it?

Brace yourself...

I thought they have to lick it because they can't get a female to suck it :D

So what if he's a flipper.  Nothing wrong with it.  Actually, we're all flippers one way or another.  Some just make a career out of it.  He isn't no better than you or me.  I just have a sense of morals.  I don't believe in ridiculing someone behind their back when they're not here to defend themselves.  Informing someone about some shady dealing is one thing, cyber bullying is another.  If he does it on another site, that's fine.  I'm not over there reading it, but that doesn't mean I approve of it either.

1974dodgecharger

we dont care either if he is a flipper, but to flip it in front of our faces like he did and especially to BB is wrong.  Go do that shit somewhere else...like someone once said, 'dont shit in your own backyard' which is essentially what he did.

of course im a flipper, but I wont do to you guys...I can easily go buy that car in craigs in gallup and then bring it back to me and then tell you guys, 'FUCK you guys if you dont buy it from me for 7k its a charger Ill just go crush it' after the fact I bought it for 2k..hahahahah.
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 02, 2013, 01:00:34 AM
Quote from: TUFCAT on January 01, 2013, 09:37:57 PM

Hey Stroker -

Are you ready for it?

Brace yourself...

I thought they have to lick it because they can't get a female to suck it :D

So what if he's a flipper.  Nothing wrong with it.  Actually, we're all flippers one way or another.  Some just make a career out of it.  He isn't no better than you or me.  I just have a sense of morals.  I don't believe in ridiculing someone behind their back when they're not here to defend themselves.  Informing someone about some shady dealing is one thing, cyber bullying is another.  If he does it on another site, that's fine.  I'm not over there reading it, but that doesn't mean I approve of it either.

JB400

So General, you'd rather look at this :)

Instead of this

?????????

Everyone has their own sales pitches.  Some just come up with better ones.

AKcharger

Troy

Quote from: Cooter on January 01, 2013, 08:13:13 PM
Quote from: Lennard on January 01, 2013, 08:03:35 PM

Yet only around 40 post regularly.
Really? It's a lot more than that. Just because some people seem to post once per minute the rest get overlooked.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

areibel

LOL!
I figured it out, since I've been on hereif I posted at 40 per day I'd have something like 100K posts?

TUFCAT

Here's a recap of Stroker's "post opera" soap opera show  :soapbox:.... It's so funny when he contradicts himself and changes his mind whenever the trend isn't going his way..

Kikgas acted politely by offering the car back - however BB1 was not polite.  :shruggy:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 01:09:10 AMI think it was polite of him to offer the car back to the guy he bought it off of.  If the guy didn't want the car back, he should have been polite about it as well.

Now BB1 "acted appropriately"...but only up to that ill-fated "bonehead" attack ad.  :scratchchin:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 12:55:00 PMAfter reading the threads, I felt all was polite and appropriate until I read your attack ad in the cars for sale section.  You had already fully disclosed what was wrong with the car earlier when you owned it. It is apparent that Kikgas01 likes to deal in the 2nd agreement where as you like to deal in the first.  While it's unfortunate that a deal didn't come together, I still find it a bonehead move to put up your attack ad.  Up until then, I thought all was appropriate.

Stroker still supports BB1  :thumbup: BB1 had a right to get pissed at Kikgas (....but "attack ads" are still a big no-no)  :nono:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 06:10:34 PM
Yes, he had a right to get pissed, but there's no need to throw out attack ads.  Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut and go on.  He clearly stated all facts from his viewpoint, and that was good enough for me to make my own judgement on the issue.  In all honesty, I'd be pissed to if I really wanted the car.

Stroker applauds BB1 for exercising restraint. :angel:  It seems he wasn't so bad after all. :icon_smile_wink:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 06:35:33 PMLet's put it this way, I applaud BB1 for exercising some restraint. :cheers:  

BB1 is applauded again! :bow: Stroker does not approve of Kikgas's posts. :shruggy:  Sounds like a love fest for BB1....but wait! :coocoo:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 09:59:44 PMWhile I do not fully approve of the way Kikgas expressed himself in his ad or in any related posts, like I said, I do fully applaud  BB1 for exercising some restraint in the way he handled it.

BIG CHANGE! ....Now Kikgas is a victim of Cyberbullying. Stroker must step in here to offer his support. :chatting:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:16:03 PMJust because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to
make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.

Apparently Stroker knows "everything"! Hmm, maybe he talked to Cooter?  :callme:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:32:59 PMI know everything that happened.  I read every thread that had mention of this dispute.  There was more than just one.  Yes, I know he left.  His choice.  But, I see no reason to sit here and poke fun of him.  Sit and think about it while you lick yourself.

Stroker wants to tell us about his morals. We learned fippers are good...? :image_294343: (as long as they don't get cyberbullied that is)  :nutkick:
So what if he's a flipper.  Nothing wrong with it.  Actually, we're all flippers one way or another.  Some just make a career out of it.  He isn't no better than you or me.  I just have a sense of morals.  I don't believe in ridiculing someone behind their back when they're not here to defend themselves.  Informing someone about some shady dealing is one thing, cyber bullying is another.  If he does it on another site, that's fine.  I'm not over there reading it, but that doesn't mean I approve of it either.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Back N Black

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 02, 2013, 02:34:16 PM
Here's a recap of Stroker's "post opera" soap opera.... It's funny how He contradicts himself and changes his mind if the trend isn't going his way..

Kikgas acted politely by offering the car back - however BB1 was not polite.  :shruggy:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 01:09:10 AMI think it was polite of him to offer the car back to the guy he bought it off of.  If the guy didn't want the car back, he should have been polite about it as well.

Now BB1 "acted appropriately"...but only up to that ill-fated "bonehead" attack ad.  :scratchchin:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 12:55:00 PMAfter reading the threads, I felt all was polite and appropriate until I read your attack ad in the cars for sale section.  You had already fully disclosed what was wrong with the car earlier when you owned it. It is apparent that Kikgas01 likes to deal in the 2nd agreement where as you like to deal in the first.  While it's unfortunate that a deal didn't come together, I still find it a bonehead move to put up your attack ad.  Up until then, I thought all was appropriate.

Stroker still supports BB1  :thumbup: BB1 had a right to get pissed at Kikgas (....but "attack ads" are still a big no-no)  :nono:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 06:10:34 PM
Yes, he had a right to get pissed, but there's no need to throw out attack ads.  Sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut and go on.  He clearly stated all facts from his viewpoint, and that was good enough for me to make my own judgement on the issue.  In all honesty, I'd be pissed to if I really wanted the car.

Stroker applauds BB1 for exercising restraint. :angel:  It seems he wasn't so bad after all. :icon_smile_wink:
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 06:35:33 PMLet's put it this way, I applaud BB1 for exercising some restraint. :cheers:  

BB1 is applauded again!
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 09:59:44 PMWhile I do not fully approve of the way Kikgas expressed himself in his ad or in any related posts, like I said, I do fully applaud  BB1 for exercising some restraint in the way he handled it.

WAIT A MINUTE!!....Now Kikgas is a victim of Cyberbullying. Stroker must step in here to offer his support.
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:16:03 PMJust because a member acted foolishly on here while attempting to make a deal,  I find it not right to
make a mockery of him when it is most likely that he will not be on here to answer for himself.  I call that  cyber bullying.  That is why in my posts, I didn't criticize him, I criticized BB1 and pointed out his goof and not Kikgas.  I knew BB1 would be on to explain himself.  I see no need in criticizing Kikgas for his deal breaking antics.

Apparently Stroker knows "everything"! Hmm, maybe he talked to Cooter?
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 01, 2013, 06:32:59 PMI know everything that happened.  I read every thread that had mention of this dispute.  There was more than just one.  Yes, I know he left.  His choice.  But, I see no reason to sit here and poke fun of him.  Sit and think about it while you lick yourself.

Stroker wants to tell us about his morals. We learned fippers are good... (as long as they don't get cyberbullied that is)
So what if he's a flipper.  Nothing wrong with it.  Actually, we're all flippers one way or another.  Some just make a career out of it.  He isn't no better than you or me.  I just have a sense of morals.  I don't believe in ridiculing someone behind their back when they're not here to defend themselves.  Informing someone about some shady dealing is one thing, cyber bullying is another.  If he does it on another site, that's fine.  I'm not over there reading it, but that doesn't mean I approve of it either.

So what can we do to cyber bully stroker400 wedge off this site? :nana:

The70RT

Here's a start - Give Stroker a break, when you have only been on the site for 4 months and posted over 4,000 times your bound to make mistakes  ::)    :smilielol: :smilielol: You should have old timers status with time, not posts. Then there is old timers desease as well  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lisiecki1

Quote from: The70RT on January 02, 2013, 03:11:00 PM
Here's a start - Give Stroker a break, when you have only been on the site for 4 months and posted over 4,000 times your bound to make mistakes  ::)    :smilielol: :smilielol: You should have old timers status with time, not posts. Then there is old timers desease as well  :-\

:o  That's ridiculous.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

JB400

Looks like I have a fan.  Why else would anyone go through and bring up most of my posts in one thread?  I suppose you have a  picture of my car made up as a bedspread as well?

TUFCAT

General_01

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 02, 2013, 04:43:39 PM
Looks like I have a fan.  Why else would anyone go through and bring up most of my posts in one thread?  I suppose you have a  picture of my car made up as a bedspread as well?

He said what I was thinking when I was reading all your posts. Your a fence rider.

I don't think anyone is a fan of someone who has nothing else to do but post non-stop and actually never say anything worth a shit.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TUFCAT

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"