News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are you ready for some (Pre-Season) football?

Started by Ponch ®, August 05, 2005, 10:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Football's back!

American Bowl - Colts  vs.  Falcons.

You folks out in the East Coast gotta get up early (5 am), on ESPN. It'll probably be starting just as I'm getting home.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Recharger

mopar_madman

Quote from: Recharger on August 06, 2005, 12:29:16 AM
Again, and as always,   GO BEARS!!

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be like 85 all over  :icon_smile_big:
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

alenglish

not yet  but we need to set up  a charger fantasy football  Up Now.   to be ready for the real season.
last year  we did it on  YAHOO     and had 15 or 20 people playing              Big  Al

Important Fantasy Football Dates
Event Date
Live Drafts End: 9/30
Full Season Registration Ends: 10/14
All Drafts End: 10/14
Week 1 of 17

Start
Sep 6
Mid
Nov 2
End
Jan 1 From the League Office Last Updated: Jul 26All users will receive access to the StatTrackerâ,,¢ application and live HTML stats from the start of the season through games played on September 12. After that, users will have to purchase the StatTrackerâ,,¢ add on to continue receiving the service.
For more information on this year's game, please read the rules
If you would like to be notified of fantasy games launches, and get exclusive sports commentary, expert analysis and tips, then sign up for the Yahoo! Sports Newsletter now.
Did you know you can use Yahoo! 360 ° to share info with your league? Start a Yahoo! 360 ° page and write sports blogs, share photos and more.
dge
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

muscle4me33

"You should enter a ballpark the way you enter a church." - Bill Lee

Ponch ®

Quote from: alenglish on August 06, 2005, 09:08:49 AM
not yet  but we need to set up  a charger fantasy football  Up Now.   to be ready for the real season.
last year  we did it on  YAHOO     and had 15 or 20 people playing              Big  Al

Important Fantasy Football Dates
Event Date
Live Drafts End: 9/30
Full Season Registration Ends: 10/14
All Drafts End: 10/14
Week 1 of 17

Start
Sep 6
Mid
Nov 2
End
Jan 1 From the League Office Last Updated: Jul 26All users will receive access to the StatTrackerâ,,¢ application and live HTML stats from the start of the season through games played on September 12. After that, users will have to purchase the StatTrackerâ,,¢ add on to continue receiving the service.
For more information on this year's game, please read the rules
If you would like to be notified of fantasy games launches, and get exclusive sports commentary, expert analysis and tips, then sign up for the Yahoo! Sports Newsletter now.
Did you know you can use Yahoo! 360 ° to share info with your league? Start a Yahoo! 360 ° page and write sports blogs, share photos and more.
dge

ill be setting it up in the next 2 weeks or so. pretty much the same as last year. we'll need some prizes though.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

mustanghater

this is the year of the browns...................go steelers :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

BigBadCharger

How's your wife and my kids?

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger Aficionado

2fast4u

Football and Dodge Chargers.....aaaahhhhh!    what a perfect combination!   Now just gotta put a TV in a Charger with a fridge somewhere within arms reach and that would be the MANS perfect setting!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

694spdRT

I got tickets to the Packers vs Patriots game in Green Bay two weeks from now.  :)
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Vainglory, Esq.

Sorry ChargerAficionado. :icon_smile_approve:

bull

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.