News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear window regulators

Started by ndcornfarmer81, January 02, 2013, 12:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndcornfarmer81

Hi, I am new to this forum and bought my first charger this past spring.  My question is when I bought the car there was no rear window regulators or any of the guts inside the the quarters. I have the windows for it just none of the regulator stuff. Is there anybody making them or does anybody know where I can get them?  Thanks!

Dino

There's always a few on ebay or craigslist and I'm sure members here have some for sale.  You'll need the regulators and the big aluminum brackets they attach to.  They do make new regs for the front, not sure for the back, but they're pricey.  I'd go with a nice used set.

Welcome to the forum btw.   :wave:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

How about an exploded view of the parts and pieces of the rear window regulators and parts associated with it.  When I got my car, everything was put in boxes and I have very little of an idea how they go together. 

Thanks :cheers: