News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior parts to 70, from where. And pics black / burnt orange mix interior.

Started by Mikko, December 18, 2012, 09:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikko

Hi all

At first, recommendation, where to get interior parts. Legendaryautointerior?

I need burnt orange front and rear door panels and rear seat cover, black auto carpet and headliner. Yearone has everything else but not rear seat cover, dont wan´t to order from many different places, i´m from Finland and postage fees are terrible.

Also plannig to use black dash and doorpads, old ones are in pretty decent shape, some recaro etc. modern seat redone by original style with burnt orange.

Anyone seen pics of that kind colorcombo, on a black car? I haven´t successed finding pics like that, seats offcourse not but black/orange combo.

Ghoste

Year One is just a middleman getting them from Legendary anyway.  Legendary are fantastic to deal with.  Dante's is also a middleman but a much much better one to deal with than Year One.

hawkeye

not that i am complaining, but i ordered my door cards on holloween and just got them last friday.  just posting to let people know you need to give them 6 weeks to 2 months lead time.  they look great.

Ghoste

Is that from Legendary?  When I ordered my interior stuff I had it within about ten days.

hawkeye

yes it was legendary.  when i called to check on them i had to leave several messages with customer service and never did get a response.  finally happened to get a real person and was informed it always took 6 to 8 weeks.  again,  i am not complaining.  i wasn't ready for them anyway.  just wished there had been better communication.

AKcharger

HI Mikko!

- I'd Suggest Dantes as well, Year one is always 10% more than other distributers
- If you need to paint any platic parts you can have a local paint shop mix it up, more accurate and easier than ordering paint, use a sample to have them match color
- While this is mostly personal prefeance; may I suggest you stick with one color as opposed mixing the Orange and black...usually comes out kind of distracting. The few times I've seen people do that kind of stuff it never looked good
- I know the Orange pads aren't currently available but you can have them repaired is needed

Cheers!

(you have mail)

Mikko

Quote from: AKcharger on December 18, 2012, 02:10:03 PM
HI Mikko!

- I'd Suggest Dantes as well, Year one is always 10% more than other distributers
- If you need to paint any platic parts you can have a local paint shop mix it up, more accurate and easier than ordering paint, use a sample to have them match color
- While this is mostly personal prefeance; may I suggest you stick with one color as opposed mixing the Orange and black...usually comes out kind of distracting. The few times I've seen people do that kind of stuff it never looked good
- I know the Orange pads aren't currently available but you can have them repaired is needed

Cheers!

(you have mail)

What is this Dante´s totally new to me? Gotta try google.

I don´t want totally orange interior, in my opinion it´s bit too much in black car (with orange stripe), what i would really want is black carpet + headliner,+ dash. Orange seats, doors panels, and dash pad + door pads, and pats of center console and instrument cluster covered with real carbonfiber. but let´s see if anyone want´s to do that that for me, also wonder´s if that covering wouls last more than few years withoiut cracking etc.

But black car and orange interior, haven´t seen one and that´s why is quoted for pictures...

Mikko

Anyone seen pics of Legendary autointeriors seat covers or door panels in burnt orange, having troubles of deciding the colour / colour combo of interior. And i´m having trouble of finding pics of those.

That Dante´s was a good hint, sends directly to Finland and seems OK.

AKcharger

There's none on the web site?? Here's some of the front seats, I need to get door panels as well some day
seats

Mikko

Quote from: AKcharger on December 28, 2012, 03:42:18 AM
There's none on the web site?? Here's some of the front seats, I need to get door panels as well some day
seats

Thanks, so those seats are from legendary?

I haven´t seen burnt orange interior ever in live and it´s bit hard to imagine what´s it like really. In other pics it seems orange, and in some just brown.

If it´s more orange, then in my opinion mixing with black parts would be nice, bit like in this beemer i have.

AKcharger

Yup their from Legendary, but I think the color got kinda messed up from the camera to posting...here's another

Mikko

I decided still to go with all black interior.

Upper pads would have been black and started thinking that those would look bad with orange rear seat

Oh, and ordered parts from DAnte´s, so thanks for that tip.