News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger resolutions for the New Year?

Started by Ghoste, December 27, 2012, 12:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I don't care about your diet or drinking, anyone making promises to themselves that are directly related to your car?
I plan to drive mine more no matter how much I'm gone.  It isn't good to let them sit.

JB400

Get quarters bought and installed and all rust repaired.  We'll see how long this takes and go from there.  :2thumbs:

hatersaurusrex

Stroker I think your resolution should be to post pics... just sayin :P
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

DrHemi

Get frame spot repaired. Build engine. Install it.
1938 Packard 120
1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk
1963 Ford Fairlane 500
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (RIP due to code enforcement)
1970 Dodge Charger 500
1972 MG Midget
1987 Maserati BiTurbo Si

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 27, 2012, 12:40:23 AM
Stroker I think your resolution should be to post pics... just sayin :P
That'll take another 3 threads and a  poll to make sure everyone shares your opinion.  By the way, I haven't done anything to it as of yet, but the temps outside are going up in the next couple of weeks.

Daytona R/T SE

Go to the body shop and see if it still exists :shruggy:

hatersaurusrex

Dude mine still looks like ground monkey ass... it's still all old funky rusted metal covered in primer, floors are in but still needs fenders and quarters, interior (all of it), paint, trim, a new 440, brakes, shocks, rear end swap, windshield, wheels and tires, new headers/exhaust... it's crap but I still posted pics.  Don't be shy.

You may have 62 thousand posts, but until you post pics noone here will accept you.   Once I posted pics I got 17 email offers to buy my car, 547 email high-fives, and 3 proposals of marriage.   At least one was a dude.    Step it up bro.  

Chargerguy74

WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

hatersaurusrex

Dino

Same thing as last year and the year before.   :drive:

Between driving sessions I'll install the TQ and hope for the best, install the power windows and hope for the best, calibrate the gauges and hope for the best.  See if my wife still wants me around after all that ...and hope for the best.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

FC7 V code

Get the wiring sorted on the 70 along with new wheels/tires. Then get it running reliably enough to make it to a few local car shows + just enjoy it. I also resolve to NEVER put in in the garage and not use it for 15 years again!!! :cheers:
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

Brightyellow69rtse

im thinking just get more drive time on it this year. ive worked on it so much this last year. id like to do discs up front maybe next winter though.

Wicked72

Heres a big one! Going to get my car on the road for the summer cruise in OC MD in OCT!!!!!!!!! I havent updated my build thread in a long time and will be in a few weeks. actually getting stuff done  :hack: :paintingpink:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

4aThrill

Complete the engine bay and install front bumper/front valance before deployment in near Jan. After returning from cruise finish interior and cruise the roads.  :cheers:

chargerboy69

Four wheel disc brake kit sometime in the spring.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford