News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pulled over

Started by billfury, December 27, 2012, 06:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billfury

A cop pulls me over and says your eyes are red have you been drinking tonight ?? I reply no but your eyes are glazed have you been eating donuts??

Tooz 72

I was driving home from the bar the other night and i was pulled over by a cop, he told me to get out of the car and walk in a straight line, so i got out of the car and and started walking... " YOUR STAGGERING " he shouted...to which i replied..." Thanks...your not bad looking yourself !! "   :smilielol:

charger490

i got pulled over a week ago because of a bank robbery in town. i had the same red truck and he said where were you between 4 and 5 and i said kinder garden .

JB400

Talking like these examples would get me put behind bars. :P

charger490

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 28, 2012, 12:57:03 AM
Talking like these examples would get me put behind bars. :P

you have to be old and if they want to put me behind bars it is a lot cheaper than a nurseing home

70moparman

Quote from: Tooz 72 on December 27, 2012, 02:30:19 PM
I was driving home from the bar the other night and i was pulled over by a cop, he told me to get out of the car and walk in a straight line, so i got out of the car and and started walking... " YOUR STAGGERING " he shouted...to which i replied..." Thanks...your not bad looking yourself !! "   :smilielol:
Hilarious  :smilielol:

70moparman

Quote from: charger490 on December 27, 2012, 06:52:37 PM
i got pulled over a week ago because of a bank robbery in town. i had the same red truck and he said where were you between 4 and 5 and i said kinder garden .
Even Funnier! LOL  :smilielol: