News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger Body Plugs - Type & Location

Started by AllMopar, December 26, 2012, 11:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllMopar

I am in the process of changing out the old body plugs on my 68 charger and have a small problem.  I removed the old on the floor pan inside the car and did not note which type of plug went in each hole.  I am okay with the size but some of the plugs are plastic and others are rubber in texture.  Does anyone have any information on type and location for this year and model.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

AllMopar

Thanks.  The information you provided solved my concerns.