News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2012 Charger R/T 5.7 Hemi

Started by MoparMotel, December 23, 2012, 01:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMotel

Hey,

Currently my girlfriend has a 2008 Chevy Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 252hp. It's a great car and we haven't had any problems with it but yesterday I let her drive my company car 2012 Chrysler 300C Hemi and she tells me "Babe I really want a Hemi". Needless to say I'm very excited that she wants a Mopar. Our local Dodge dealer is making some pretty good deals on 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 Hemi's right around $31,000 with leather and she decided that is what she wants  :2thumbs:

Are the 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7 Hemi's pretty good cars? Anyone currently own one? Looking for a little bit of feedback.
1968 Dodge Charger

JB400

I personally don't have one, but talking to the highway patrol, they love em.  I like the fact they have them too, I can spot them easily at night. :icon_smile_big:

twodko

Buy the 300C....classy elegant luxurious and roomy. Chargers have 2 doors.  :nana:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Daytona R/T SE

Rolling_Thunder

I agree ---   I am currently looking at a new car - 300 > charger
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I'd buy a used Crown Vic, instead  :Twocents:

MoparMotel

I'm driving a 2012 Chrysler 300C hemi for work took it home for the weekend its a nice comfortable car and definitely has a few ponies
1968 Dodge Charger

Ghoste

MoparMotel

i like the charger better, i think they are a little sportier than the 300. don't get me wrong i like the 300 i've been driving but to me it just feels like a family sedan kind of like a lincoln town car. I like the sportier feel of the charger plus i think it would be cool to have two chargers a new one and an old one.
1968 Dodge Charger

TheGhost

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 23, 2012, 03:01:48 PM
The 300 is a better looking car.

Not the new ones... :eek2:

Wouldn't touch a used crown vic, or more specifically, the 4.6 boat anchor it uses for an engine, with a 10 ft pole.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

chargerjy9

I absolutely love my R/T. It is a great looking car. If I want to be in front of somebody there is no issue. It is a great road car. I had a 300C, that was a cool ride, but the Charger is  way sportier IMO. It is a lot of car for the money. It will run circles around my 3rd gen Charger in every category. If I keep my foot off of it (which is hard to do), it will get 30 MPG highway.    yeah, it has 4 doors but I got over that.

Time to stir the pot.... I take abuse from a lot of my friends because of the 4 door nonsense, but my response to them is that "if your 2 door Charger had 4 doors, my Charger would blow all 4 of them off."
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

Brightyellow69rtse

i think for a family car its really cool. people jusrt have to get over that they called a family car a charger. its leaps and bounds better than the 80's crap they called a charger. dont even get me started on the 75 charger  :o

that being said if i was buying a new car with a hemi it would be a challenger. im still totally in love with them in every way.