News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What did you get for Christmas / Holidays for your Charger?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, December 25, 2012, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

With Christmas eve now past and Christmas Day on the horizon, what did anyone get for their Charger for the holidays?  :popcrn:

I just finished wrapping the gifts for my kids, and there looked to be some pretty nice packages under the tree with my name on them  :2thumbs: We'll see what tomorrow brings... How about you? What did you score?  :shruggy:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Brightyellow69rtse

i got a snuggie with chris's charger on it haha. i was like hey i know that car when i saw it :lol:

resq302

they make snuggies with a 69 charger on it?!?!?!?  where, where, where? 

dad got me the stuff I needed to rebuild the original set of leaf springs for my charger.  Thats pretty much it as the charger needs minimal stuff for it now.  I can't wait to swap out those crappy replacement Mopar Perf. HD springs that now look more like a w vs the u.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Brightyellow69rtse

haha i dunno where she got it from. one thing about my girlfriend i never have any idea what she is going to get me. it usually comes totally out of left field  :smilielol:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Brightyellow69rtse on December 25, 2012, 10:35:13 AM
i got a snuggie with chris's charger on it haha. i was like hey i know that car when i saw it :lol:

Sweet!  Best xmas gift ever!  Pics? ;)

I actually got NOTHING for the Charger this year...sniff sniff :(
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

New repop exteriror mirrors.  Shiny stuff always looks better without pits. :icon_smile_big:

Merry Christmas.

Bob

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

projectanimal

New aftermarket steering wheel and a "no parking" sign for the garage!  All other cars will be burned and crushed!!   :rofl:
Both for my wife and she loved them!!  :cheers:
northwest CT

Patronus

Some of those sick new Fox shocks from Hotchkis!
Also: an aluminum steering wheel from Joes!
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

charger_fan_4ever

Set of Pg classic door handles and vinyl top check moldings.
Pretty decent china chrome.

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

tsmithae

Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

bill440rt

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on December 25, 2012, 11:21:17 AM

Nuthin' for the Charger(s) here either, but I did get a cool Charger hat & T-shirt!   :icon_smile_big:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

The70RT

Ordered door glass channel seals, door and jam seals, and the glass whisker seals. The wifey also gave me half her bonus to order some more  ;D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brightyellow69rtse

no pics yet maybe tomorrow haha. my dad likes to get me weird tools i would never buy on my own. this year i got standard and metric 3/4" drive sockets and breaker bars. they go up to 2 inch i think i saw. last year i got a 3/4" drive impact gun. havent used it yet but its there when i need to own some bolts haha!

Dino

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on December 25, 2012, 11:21:17 AM

Is there actually an option for these cars you haven't bolted on there yet?   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cooter

No car stuff at all. Costs too much....

Besides, I spent Xmas eve and day, getting my Kid off the side of the road in some POS Chevy Monte Carlo of the 3.1 Liter, 1998 Vintage.
Bragged about how his girlfriends grandparents who are in Florida, decided to "Allow" him and her to use this POS while her parents are still FLa. (She flew in to see him on leave from the military), and how the Coolant looked like river mud, engine has a suspicious "Knock/tick" sound, and how much of a turd it was, yet didn't STOP DRIVING IT.....until I get a call about 11:00 PM Xmas Eve to come and get that POS off the side of the road, about 30 miles out.

So, the wifey decides to get me a Tattoo give cirtificate to the Tattoo shop, as the artist is a "Friend"....
I get there, the whole time she's asking if I'm excited or not. I knew what was coming, so I said nothing till I got there, then the guy (Freak with his whole head tattoo'd and what's referred to as "Snake bites" in his lips), can't seem to understand what I WANT and proceeds to "Tell me what I want"...

Left without the tattoo and wifey's pissed at me for "Not accepting her gift properly"...

Yeah, hadda GREAT Xmas.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

lisiecki1

The charger is getting a new 36 x 26 garage for Christmas......as soon as I get done building it.....almost read for concrete though!
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

1970Moparmann

Charger got new tail light bezels.

Bird was more lucky- :cheers:
-Correct exhaust manifolds
-California Car Cover

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Bob T

I spent $340 on a tune for the BBD by an engine builder/mechanic who has done work on my mates cars , race cars and race boats. Dialled in carb and dizzy properly, man, it runs strong now. Got a big summer trip coming up on Saturday.                                            Cooter, I'd walk too. If you cant personally pick your preferred tattman or the one thats done previous work for you then why be forced into a no win. Wife probly should've asked ''where and who'' first.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

GOTWING