News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird interior question

Started by DoubleDlover, December 24, 2012, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

when you got a black bucket seat interior in a superbird. were the whole seat covers black? Or did they come with that silver ban insert? or was it an option for the silver? Or never had it only all black?? ron

moparstuart

Quote from: DoubleDlover on December 24, 2012, 05:32:30 PM
when you got a black bucket seat interior in a superbird. were the whole seat covers black? Or did they come with that silver ban insert? or was it an option for the silver? Or never had it only all black?? ron
Black and silver was a bench seat only interior , you also got black and silver door panels with that interior

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

62 Max

Buckets were considered black and charcoal with silver welt.

DoubleDlover

does anyone have a good pic of there black bucket interior car? I beleave im starting to understand what they look like. Black middle section. But a charcoal type other section and with silver piping. something like that?/ almost like a 2 tone seat cover?

pettybird

They're all a dark charcoal, though with two different vinyl patterns. 

If you go through Legendary, they'll sell you black (which is wrong) and charcoal (which is the wrong shade--too light.) 

62 Max

Quote from: DoubleDlover on December 24, 2012, 11:56:43 PM
does anyone have a good pic of there black bucket interior car? I beleave im starting to understand what they look like. Black middle section. But a charcoal type other section and with silver piping. something like that?/ almost like a 2 tone seat cover?

This may be a little better.

Hoser2455

I'm going to be needing interior in mine.  What is the best company to go through including a headliner and vinyl top also if legendary has the wrong color?

pettybird

Quote from: Hoser2455 on December 31, 2012, 01:50:11 AM
I'm going to be needing interior in mine.  What is the best company to go through including a headliner and vinyl top also if legendary has the wrong color?

They're the best available.  The only other real game in town is PUI and they do such a shitty job they should be ashamed.