News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any pics of cars of different years cloned a Aero cars?????????

Started by mopar_man, December 23, 2012, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar_man

I am sure I have seen some pics of 66 chargers  , 67 coronets and some 3 rd gen  b bods cloned as aero cars. Just wondering if anybody got any pics and post them on here. maybe some of these fabrications may look ok and other not look right at all . Other than 68-70 Chargers for wing cars, I personally don't think anything else looks the part. Now for a Superbird makeover , I think the 71 R/R  and GTX look quite comfortable  with the front end and wing , what ya all think and any pics ? :cheers:

Ghoste

There are quite a few pics on here of other things that have been "winged" but you'll have to do some searching.

djcarguy

Search,,,,,,,,,,,,,dartona & pics WING CARS not factory  base         by djcarguy

wing car in THE convertable state                has bird an daytona ragtops,,,BY MAGNUMCHARGER

good luck and be prepared for negative replys,by some.    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: DJ

A383Wing

DonC1

Hey that's pretty cool!
:2thumbs:
If I had the time and $ I'd like to build that too...and all the mopar concept cars like the Daroo and Yellowjacket

JB400

Quote from: DonC1 on December 24, 2012, 01:36:20 AM
Hey that's pretty cool!
:2thumbs:
If I had the time and $ I'd like to build that too...and all the mopar concept cars like the Daroo and Yellowjacket

I've heard of the YellowJacket (Diamonte).  Just looked up the Daroo, do you like the first one or the 2nd one?

djcarguy

look bout 10 threads down in,, aero section for DARTONA & pics of wing cars,,,,,,,,,,by djcarguy,, 8 pages with a&b body wing things,with links to few c body wing creations and dreams.... goood hunting.

happy merry festavesa day,hahaha :cheers: :2thumbs: