News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ever get a surprise call from the "ex"?

Started by Ram07, December 23, 2012, 03:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram07

Get through a clean divorce, she won, got everything....didnt care, just stuff. Get a little cash saved up, then, bam...I now owe more money....really...wtf!
Guess I should just cough it up(outta the car fund) and be done with it....if I hire a lawyer, well will just cost me more!
Really sucks, she make 3x as much as I do  :mad:....just sayin!

TruckDriver

Gee... I hope you don't have my ex. Sounds like it :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ram07

She got a 6 bedroom house on the lake, on a couple of acres...very cool sauna(thats all I miss about the place)...everything in the house, my boats, plow truck, and so on....I move to a one bedroom appt. bought everything to fill it, but yeah, still owe more! Time to start selling blood I think! :brickwall:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ram07

Only one left at home, my 17 yr old daughter, we share...one week here, one week with her

Back N Black

How can one person get everything and the other get nothing??  :flame:

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

autodynamics

And then you wonder why people try and kill their spouses

JB400

Tilar

Quote from: Ram07 on December 23, 2012, 03:11:23 PM
Get through a clean divorce, she won, got everything....didnt care, just stuff. Get a little cash saved up, then, bam...I now owe more money....really...wtf!
Guess I should just cough it up(outta the car fund) and be done with it....if I hire a lawyer, well will just cost me more!
Really sucks, she make 3x as much as I do  :mad:....just sayin!

My best friend is going through this exact same thing. His ex-wife still owes him money from  a 401K but she's taking him back to court which will basically give her 2 months worth of child support because the last kid will be 18 come May.

Quote from: autodynamics on December 23, 2012, 05:21:15 PM
And then you wonder why people try and kill their spouses

I don't wonder at all, and sometimes wonder if maybe "They needed killing" shouldn't be a legal defense.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ram07

There was no lawyers involved with me, she wanted the house, she got it....I walked away(with no debt), was friendly...I had to start from scratch, but did keep my retirement fund, now just dealing with repairs to that house that need done...sucks to me be...i'm the guy who fixed it, so seems like i have to pay!

Mytur Binsdirti

Ram07

I would have not got along with her new b/f! Don't care to share! :cheers:

TheGhost

Quote from: Ram07 on December 23, 2012, 06:10:15 PM

It's a messed up system when the person who breaks the wedding vows ends up with everything.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

AKcharger

Could try and be nice and take her on vacation to Somalia, Syria or someplace like that and get her an America flag Tee Shirt to wear?

1970Moparmann

Tell her to F off.  She got enough of your hard earned money with the crap you let her have.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Indygenerallee

It was said best by a wise man by the name of Jerry Reed "She got the gold mine, I got the shaft!"
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

chargerman69

My buddy is going throw a dv and she wants half the house 4room 2 bath so $150k, half of everthing and her car that he paid for and he's got nice chevy truck and 69 chevy caprice in the shop ready for paint she wants him pay the 3k to finish so she can take it to, wants have half his pension and the camper trailer, she's on her third affair in last 10years and still on the third right now, she's post have moved out last week with the youngest boy but won't leave till she gets least half the money, they got 4 boys, 12-15-17-19 she tells them it's only fair that she gets half like hell she should all she should get is a one way ticket out of here.

Kern Dog

Six years after the fat bitch left, I heard the doorbell ringing as I was getting out of the shower one day. looking out the peephole, I saw the rotund skank walking away from the door.
I don't know what the broad wanted. She got her share years ago and I didn't keep much food at the house.

AKcharger

JB400

Best law provision made for a man was a prenuptial.  If she won't commit to a prenup, there isn't a need to commit to her.  Everything she has to offer, a guy can get from another woman.

Silver R/T

Seems like prenup is way to go these days.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

djcarguy

Quote from: TheGhost on December 23, 2012, 08:35:57 PM
Quote from: Ram07 on December 23, 2012, 06:10:15 PM

It's a messed up system when the person who breaks the wedding vows ends up with everything.
==========================================================================

totally agree,if THEY PICK ANOTHER PRICK MAKE HIM PAY THE BITCHES WAY,,,,AND DONT CONTINUE TO REWARD THE LIEING,,,CHEATING BITCH,,,,BY SCREWING OVER THE POOR ,DUMB GUY THAT HAS ALLREADY BEN SCREWED OVER BY THE DAMN WHORE IN THE FIRST PLACE......... :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: 2 XXWIVES..

JUSTIFIABLE HOMISIDE ,,DOING THE MALE RACE A FAVOR,HAHAHHAHAHA :2guns: :2guns: :horse: :horse: :hack: :hack: :icon_smile_dead: :icon_smile_dead:

Silver R/T

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

b5blue

I did my divorce "Do it yourself" style. (We didn't have much as she never worked much.) All I basically wanted was A: Never less than 50% custody of my 3 kids B: My Charger C: My clothes and tools (For work.) Family Law will help you file and most info is on the web. I handled all matters legal since then also.
  File a motion for appeal at the local court and get this in front of a Judge. (NOT a court appointed "Magistrate" who is just a wanna be.)
  Explain on the filing and to the Judge at the hearing that her demands are excessive and unnecessary. It will greatly help your point to file and show up on your own showing you gave not her, but all for the care of your children and that she is mismanaging her responsibility. Continue to appeal any further demands, the courts care about the children and their ongoing care from you both, present yourself as a concerned father not a pissed off ex husband. You can PM me if you want to go into details. b5