News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK73, you're still with us.

Started by skip68, December 29, 2012, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

What can I say other than you were very opinionated.  You will be missed and are missed.   Lucky for us we have your old posts to read and it's like you're still here.  Anywho, happy birthday Mr.     :cheers:   
PS, try not to piss God off.    :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Budnicks

Quote from: skip68 on December 29, 2012, 02:27:27 PM
What can I say other than you were very opinionated.  You will be missed and are missed.   Lucky for us we have your old posts to read and it's like you're still here.  Anywho, happy birthday Mr.     :cheers:   
PS, try not to piss God off.    :icon_smile_wink:
yep he was his own man for sure, P.S. I don't think it's God he's pissing off either...LOL.., it's kind of sad wishing someone a happy B-day when they're gone, may he rest in peace..
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

How about letting old friends and family celebrate the memory of a dearly beloved, one of a kind guy. :2thumbs:

skip68

Some may find this strange but I think its nice to remember our lost brothers.   :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

I agree. I've been on quite a few message boards and you lose one now and then. Some you like to remember, some you wish you could forget. TK was alright, Like you say he was very opinionated, but then some of us are.  :angel:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TruckDriver

I miss TK a lot. I always liked reading his posts.  Happy Birthday dude!  :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Vainglory, Esq.

My God. I go away for a few months, and this happens.

The last message I got from him, I should have known something was off. He was making amends, even though he didn't have to. We disagreed politically, but hell, that doesn't matter a single bit in the face of mortality.

In any case, in the last few years, I gained a newfound respect for his integrity. We still didn't agree, but I appreciate principles. He was a stand up guy, and I am very sorry he is gone. If it makes any difference, I think it's nice to remember him on his birthday too.

8WHEELER

I was around him for 12 years, always a smile and humor at all times.

I was not on the same side of the isle with him politically that is. But it never came up
in person ''yes I know hard to believe'' and if it did it never got heated at all.

So it was suprising to me to see him going at it on this board, he was a different
guy on here, but had a huge heart with everything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND RIP BUDDY

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Budnicks

Quote from: skip68 on December 29, 2012, 06:10:54 PM
Some may find this strange but I think its nice to remember our lost brothers.   :cheers:
:2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

last426

I am really regretting missing his understated post about his sickness.  But that is being selfish, something he sure wasn't.  Kim