News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who has the best deals on top of the line quarters?

Started by johnnyseville, December 23, 2012, 09:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyseville

My friend is redoing his 68, need both sides full quarters, one piece trunk and valence.  Last time in the 90's I purchased from Year One, but from what I hear now they are too expensive all around.  Who gives the best deals including shipping?  Where did you get yours recently?  Thanks.
too many to list!

JB400

I'm getting mine after Christmas ( least likely to get damaged by Christmas rush) from a member on here.  They are full quarters and he's giving me a pretty darn good deal. :2thumbs:  Getting mine from Elite Custom Body.  $170 shipping if sent to a business. 

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

johnnyseville

Quote from: Patronus on December 23, 2012, 10:25:59 AM
Once again I say: www.521restorations.com

Thanks, just looked them up, a set on their site is about $1450 plus whatever shipping, Year One is only $1000 plus ship, though I do not know what brand either is since they dod not state.  Summit Racing has AMD  for about $1600 including shipping.   From what I understand AMD is supposed to be the best.  I do not know what brand was available when I did it, but they needed some work, especially the body line, was not too good. Hopefully they have improved.
too many to list!

RCKSTR

Ive heard only great things about AMD, ebag has em around $1300 :2thumbs:

Mike DC

You don't have the whole Year One price until you include the shipping.  They could find a way to charge you $500 to ship an armrest. 

Low listed prices --> high shipping prices  . . . this is part of their business plan.

Mopar1979

Check out Columbia parts on eBay. Call there number and speak to Chris. I ordered full quarters, trunk pan, extension, door skin, front and rear valances, and a few little things and got it drop shipped direct from AMD in Ga for $180. I paid only $469.00 per side, and yes they are AMD and not seconds either. I was shocked at what they could do if you call and pay on the spot.  That is a lot of difference from list price :2thumbs:

Tilar

Quote from: johnnyseville on December 23, 2012, 10:37:09 AM
Quote from: Patronus on December 23, 2012, 10:25:59 AM
Once again I say: www.521restorations.com

Thanks, just looked them up, a set on their site is about $1450 plus whatever shipping, Year One is only $1000 plus ship,

Make sure the ones from Year One are full quarters instead of those that just come up to the fuel filler cap. 
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.